1.    #1  
    Available starting 1/6/10 in the official app catalog! Thanks to all those that used the trial available here on the homebrew catalog, it's only $0.99 so check it out! The trial available here expires on the 21st of january, so check it out, and if you like it, please purchase it. i plan on adding a lot of content and if you have any ideas, please let me know.

just click the link and get it sent to your phone!

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=1074

description:

Check fmylife.com, textsfromlastnight.com, mydrunktexts.com, itmademyday.com, notalwaysright.com, or twitter.com/s***mydadsays every day?

This is the app you need! Handily aggregates all the feeds into one easy to use, easy to read format for your webOS device! It's updated constantly so it is perfect for passing time and having a laugh in those boring times of the day.

Some gems from the sites:

--Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

--I left my car running at work because I was still half asleep and in a hurry. I came back out 5 hours later to go to lunch only to find out someone had turned the car off and left a note saying “I locked your doors. Keys at the front desk.” IMMD

--(215): i got kicked out of Barns and Nobles cuz i put all the bibles in the fiction section Want more? Download Glad That's Not Me today!

***future updates will include feeds from mylifeisaverage.com and more!!!

Last edited by nautilusx; 01/08/2010 at 12:36 AM.