01/06/2010, 07:53 PM
I am the developer of PowerNap (and Dealert.) If you have any questions, comments, or feature requests for PowerNap, please use this thread to present them.
PowerNap v1.2 is out now in the App Catalog! As always, official changelog is below.
PowerNap v1.2.0 Changelog
- Feature: The alarm will no longer sound while setting a nap alarm. Instead, you can now preview the alarm's volume by pressing the "Test Volume" button.
- Feature: You now have the ability to show a large countdown screen when starting a nap. NOTE: This feature is turned off by default.
- Feature: You can now type "nap", "timer", "clock", or "alarm" in universal search to bring up PowerNap. You must restart your device for this to take effect.
- Enhancement: +/- amounts on dashboard controls are now user-settable via the preferences menu.
- Enhancement: Dashboard UI has been tweaked for better usability/readability.
- Enhancement: Home screen info text is now more readable.
- Allows for extremely fast inputting of nap duration.
- No limit on nap duration (you can nap for hours and hours!)
- You can choose your own custom alarm ringtone.
- Interactive dashboard allows for viewing the remaining duration of the nap, ability to increase/decrease the nap duration on the fly, and also to cancel the alarm altogether.
- Vibration pattern is randomized to prevent the user from "getting used" to the vibration and not waking up.
- User can choose to wake via vibrate, alarm sound, or both.
- User-adjustable snooze time.
- Very intuitive and easy-to-use.
PowerNap is available right now in the App Catalog for $0.99.
PowerNap Download Link
If you have any questions, comments, feature requests, etc, just let me know. As always, I love to hear what the community thinks and wants to see added to the application.