Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Well, what I can do is check to see if you have it installed, and if you do, enable the link. If not, I won't show it.

Would that work for you?
    Yes, that's purrfect!
  2.    #142  
    Hey guys, just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on what to support with the new webOS 2.0 features in PowerNap.

I was thinking an exhibition mode for the current alarm and to use quick launch for setting an even quicker nap time.

Thoughts?
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    big yes on exhibition mode!
    I think the best use of webOS 2.0 would be adding a handler for Just Type. I would like to type "30" and tap on the PowerNap icon to set up an alarm for a 30-min nap. Alternatively, you could send PowerNap "2:15am", and it would automatically set an alarm for the correct nap length.

PowerNap is easily my most-used app. Thanks!
    Last edited by M4rk; 10/22/2010 at 07:59 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by M4rk View Post
    I think the best use of webOS 2.0 would be adding a handler for Just Type. I would like to type "30" and tap on the PowerNap icon to set up an alarm for a 30-min nap. Alternatively, you could send PowerNap "2:15am", and it would automatically set an alarm for the correct nap length.

That would be cool!
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by M4rk View Post

Thanks for the suggestion, M4rk. It will definitely be included the in 2.0 update =)
    Developer of:

Kev, we need PowerNap over in Android land! Your's is the one app that I really miss napping in the dark-side!
  8.    #148  
    What? You mean to tell me that even the 200k apps, you still can't find a decent PN replacement? ...

I am waiting on CES to decide whether I stick with Palm or not. If I stick with Palm, I will keep PN on webOS only. If I don't, I will probably jump to Android and port both PowerNap and Dealert to the platform.
    Developer of:

Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    What? You mean to tell me that even the 200k apps, you still can't find a decent PN replacement? ...

I am waiting on CES to decide whether I stick with Palm or not. If I stick with Palm, I will keep PN on webOS only. If I don't, I will probably jump to Android and port both PowerNap and Dealert to the platform.
    It's true! For most apps I have found there are ones that are as good or better on Android than webOs. There are a few Nap and Alarm things that are servicable, but still prefer how PowerNap looks and works.
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    It's true! For most apps I have found there are ones that are as good or better on Android than webOs. There are a few Nap and Alarm things that are servicable, but still prefer how PowerNap looks and works.
    Haha, well, let's see how Palm does at CES. If I end up porting PN to Android, I'll let everyone know.

As of now, I still plan for it to be a webOS exclusive.
    Developer of:

Love this, one of the first things I downloaded when I got my Pre 2 last month. One feature I'd love to see is the option for the alarm to gradually increase in volume. I came to webOS from WM 6.5 where I used gAlarm and really enjoyed the fade-in alarm option. Thanks for a great app!
    Quote Originally Posted by nkedge View Post
    Love this, one of the first things I downloaded when I got my Pre 2 last month. One feature I'd love to see is the option for the alarm to gradually increase in volume. I came to webOS from WM 6.5 where I used gAlarm and really enjoyed the fade-in alarm option. Thanks for a great app!
    That would be a WONDERFUL option to add to this extremely useful app!

How 'bout it, Kev?
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    That would be a WONDERFUL option to add to this extremely useful app!

How 'bout it, Kev?
    No prob guys. Keep an eye out for it in the next update...
    Developer of:

Hey Kev! Long time no hear. How's it going with, webos 2.0, exhibition mode, the new SDK's and mojo vrs. enyo or whatever.
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Hey Kev! Long time no hear. How's it going with, webos 2.0, exhibition mode, the new SDK's and mojo vrs. enyo or whatever.
    It's going great! I am about to release an update to Dealert that includes a really cool exhibition mode portion.

Now that I learned the ins/outs of exhibition, I plan to add support for PowerNap as well, as well as Just Type support.

I'll update this thread once I start work on those features.
    Developer of:

Bought this app because of the review these days. Ive chosen a song for the alarm ringtone. When I set a nap alarm and hit the "Test Volume" button the song is played correctly. When the alarm starts after the nap time, I just hear a "bling" and no song. After a restart of the device it works for one time, next time it does "bling".
    Is there any conflict with patches or any other idea whats going wrong?
    Im using it on a Veer (2.1).
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678