Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    just bought powernap, another great app.... still use dealert all the time!!! keep up the good work.

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
  2.    #122  
    Thanks Imex!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  3.    #123  
    v1.2 is now out on the catalog btw.
    Developer of:

Awesome app! How about the ability to set longer times like 6 or 7 hrs? I can see this being used for quickly setting an alarm to be used for normal sleep!
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    Awesome app! How about the ability to set longer times like 6 or 7 hrs? I can see this being used for quickly setting an alarm to be used for normal sleep!
    Actually, you can! The screenshots in the original post are really old. I need to update them. The current version of PowerNap allows you to set alarms with no limit in length.
    Developer of:

6.    #126  
    Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know I updated the original post of the thread. I will keep screenshots, changelog info, and other stuff updated in the original post.

On side note, anyone know how to change the original thread title? I changed it in the editor, but it doesn't reflect that change on the forums.
    Developer of:

7.    #127  
    Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know I updated the original post of the thread. I will keep screenshots, changelog info, and other stuff updated in the original post.

On side note, anyone know how to change the original thread title? I changed it in the editor, but it doesn't reflect that change on the forums.
    Developer of:

Wow, nice looking update to the original post! Love this app! 1.2 is awesome, I really love the "Test Volume" feature.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post

You'll have to ask a moderator (at least thats how it is on other forums). The thread creator can only change the thread title themselves until someone posts in said thread.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  10.    #130  
    Gotcha, thanks Jones.
    Developer of:

11.    #131  
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I sent Palm PowerNap v1.3.0 for review

Here are the changes...

PowerNap v1.3.0 Changelog
    • Feature: You can now change the snooze duration directly on the alarm popup screen.
    • Feature: PowerNap is now compatible with the Free Music Ringtones app. Using the FMR app, you can set PowerNap's alarm ringtone to any downloaded ringtone. Check out preferences for more info.

It should be out very very shortly. I hope you enjoy!
    Developer of:

Congrats on the $1000 win, you deserve it! Still one of my fav apps
    Congrats! Just got my pre last week this is the second app I purchased. Love to power nap when I get a few minutes, refreshes me for the rest of the day. This is an awesome app!
  14.    #134  
    Thanks guys! I am really glad you guys are enjoying PowerNap. I have a few updates in the pipeline, so keep an eye out for those. And remember, if you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to use the "Submit Feedback" feature within the app.

Thanks again, everyone!
    Developer of:

Hey Kev. Can you bring back the support for the free ringtone app? I know it was pulled from the cataloge but that was just because the developer was overwhelmed not because of any problems with the app itself. A lot of us have it and its available via homebrew.
  16.    #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Hey Kev. Can you bring back the support for the free ringtone app? I know it was pulled from the cataloge but that was just because the developer was overwhelmed not because of any problems with the app itself. A lot of us have it and its available via homebrew.
    Technically, PowerNap is still compatible with FMR, I just removed the link to it within PowerNap. If the homebrew version of FMR still has the "Send to App" feature, it should still work in sending it to PN.

Even if it doesn't, you can always download the ringtone and choose it from within PowerNap.
    Developer of:

cool app, thanks!
    Technically, PowerNap is still compatible with FMR, I just removed the link to it within PowerNap. If the homebrew version of FMR still has the "Send to App" feature, it should still work in sending it to PN.

Even if it doesn't, you can always download the ringtone and choose it from within PowerNap.
    yeah, that's what I'm doing now but still liked the link in PowerNap
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    yeah, that's what I'm doing now but still liked the link in PowerNap
    Well, what I can do is check to see if you have it installed, and if you do, enable the link. If not, I won't show it.

Would that work for you?
    Developer of:

Well, what I can do is check to see if you have it installed, and if you do, enable the link. If not, I won't show it

Would that work for you?
    works for me!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast