Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnoy View Post
    This looks like a great app. Definitely some useful features.

Question for you; I realize that this is primarily only available in the U.S., however did you enable the region permissions to include Canada? So that once we have (maybe) the Paid App catalogue, we can get this app.

The reason that I ask is because Bell is saying that the problem with getting the paid app catalogue is because of Palm, Palm is saying that the problem is with the developers.....the only issue that I can possibly think of is that the developers are neglecting to turn on the region code for Canada.

Can you shed any light on this????
    Harnoy,

I just checked, and Palm still does not allow us to sell any apps outside of the US. As soon as it's allowed, I will make sure Canada and any other international country can download any of my apps.

Thanks!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Any way to make the snooze button larger? maybe double the size of the cancel button? I had an old Palm app on my treo that the whole screen became a snooze button. and the cancel button was small and across the bottom.
  3.    #83  
    Antonio, I actually have changed that screen to exactly what you're asking. Check out the updated screenshot...

Developer of:

This app is fantastic. Honestly, you did a great job and should make more apps.
    got a huge problem with this AWESOME app... is it just me or does the ringer (no matter how high its set) play quieter than it should when the alarm is going off? big problem 4 me when im dead sleep
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by SportingLions View Post
    This app is fantastic. Honestly, you did a great job and should make more apps.
    I actually have! My other app is called Dealert. Check out the video in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by drewdigital777 View Post
    got a huge problem with this AWESOME app... is it just me or does the ringer (no matter how high its set) play quieter than it should when the alarm is going off? big problem 4 me when im dead sleep
    I don't experience this issue on my device. Does anyone else experience this?
    Developer of:

Kev, you did a phenomenal job with this app, THANK YOU! I am one of those people who use this app mainly as a countdown timer while talking on the phone (i used to let clients talk for too long). Is it possible to add a large countdown view that shows the hours, mins and secs until alarm? Could you also make the +/- buttons configurable? I would like to be able to add increments of 1 min instead of 5 mins to the alarm.
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Kev, you did a phenomenal job with this app, THANK YOU! I am one of those people who use this app mainly as a countdown timer while talking on the phone (i used to let clients talk for too long). Is it possible to add a large countdown view that shows the hours, mins and secs until alarm? Could you also make the +/- buttons configurable? I would like to be able to add increments of 1 min instead of 5 mins to the alarm.
    Thanks! I could add this to the alarm set screen. You can see this screen by setting an alarm, and then re-launching PowerNap with the alarm set.

I also definitely plan to add configurations to the dashboard +/- buttons.

Thanks again!
    Developer of:

Kev, that sounds GREAT! I can't wait to get the update!
  10.    #90  
    Just wanted to let the international users know, PowerNap has been submitted to release in all countries
    Developer of:

Kev, any word on when you plan to release some of the new features?
  12.    #92  
    I am going to start on them next week. Shouldn't take me more than a few days to implement the above features. Expect 1.2 of PowerNap in about 2 weeks
    Developer of:

cool, thanks!
    Cool, thanks!
  15.    #95  
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

I started work on 1.2! I have added a bunch of enhancements and one new feature so far. I plan on adding one or two more features, bundling it up, then submitting to Palm.

You guys should have 1.2 by next week
    Developer of:

PowerNap saved my **** here this week as had it set instead of alarm clock when power failed! Can't wait for next update
    That's great new, Kev! What are some of the enhancements and features being added in this new update?
  18.    #98  
    As always, i'll post the full changelog once I submit the new update to Palm. However, rest assured, your configurable +/- dashboard controls request made it in!

I am going through all of PowerNap's feature requests and picking out ones I would like for 1.2.0.

Remember, if you want a new feature, don't hesitate to use the Submit Feedback feature. All requests get stored in my database, and for each new update, I peruse through the requests, find the ones I like/are most requested, and try and implement them.

So yeah, not sure on all of the new features just yet. But stay tuned
    Developer of:

Dude i love this app, great and easy way for me to set an alarm when im sleeping in my company truck, Big thanks
  20.    #100  
    Awesome, Menace! I am glad you enjoy PowerNap.
    Developer of:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast