Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I would love to purchase this for my lunchtime naps, unfortunately in the UK so can not. Any other purchasing options?
    I need this, as I get older I find myself napping everyday and getting up super late. Purchasing!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Hey, just downloaded. The quality of dealert made me give this one a purchase.

One thing that I'd like to see potentially improved is setting the length. I'm finding the slider is very sensitive and tough to get to the exact number. For example, trying to set 30 minutes and I find that when I slide to it and take my finger off it ends up at 31 or 29. Anyway, not sure if there is a way to make that easier, maybe it is just my fingers

Great app!
    Gabbott, that is exactly what the +/- buttons are for right beneath the slider. They're there to help with the fine-tuning of the slider.

I always use the slider to get close to the nap duration I want, and +/- my way to the precise time.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Gabbott, that is exactly what the +/- buttons are for right beneath the slider. They're there to help with the fine-tuning of the slider.

I always use the slider to get close to the nap duration I want, and +/- my way to the precise time.
    Oh my, I apparently didn't play with it enough to use those buttons

Yes, that definitely makes it much easier to fine tune. Thanks!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    What's the maximum time you can put for a nap? My naps usually last 3 or 4 hours, and I hate using the built-in Pre alarm because I always feel like with the ridiculously stupid sound settings that the alarm won't ring.
    Right now, the maximum time you can set the alarm is 120 min (2 hours). This is definitely something I can increase though. In the next update, I will allow for up to 4 hour nap times.
    Developer of:

6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I would love to purchase this for my lunchtime naps, unfortunately in the UK so can not. Any other purchasing options?
    Unfortunately, no. However, Palm has announced that UK purchasing is coming very soon. As soon as it is released, I'll update the app to support UK purchasing.
    Developer of:

Just purchased. Really nice! Would definitely like to see more flexibility to use as a timer. E.g., shorter miniumum time, longer max time.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Just purchased. Really nice! Would definitely like to see more flexibility to use as a timer. E.g., shorter miniumum time, longer max time.
    Yep, that stuff is in the works. A shorter minimum time may be difficult, as I don't believe you can set an alarm for less than 5 minutes. This may require an architecture change to the app. However, I will definitely look into it.
    Developer of:

Yay for shorter timers!
  10.    #30  
    After receiving quite a bit of feedback, the next update of PowerNap will include support for an additional 120 minutes of max nap time, which will give users a maximum settable nap time of up to 4 hours.
    Developer of:

Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    After receiving quite a bit of feedback, the next update of PowerNap will include support for an additional 120 minutes of max nap time, which will give users a maximum settable nap time of up to 4 hours.
    LOL Kevin.
    If so many ppl consider 4 hrs to be a nap, then I never get any sleep!
    I'm lucky if I get 4 or 5 hrs. Damn.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    LOL Kevin.
    If so many ppl consider 4 hrs to be a nap, then I never get any sleep!
    I'm lucky if I get 4 or 5 hrs. Damn.
    Haha, you and me both man. I never thought anyone would take a nap over 2 hours in length, which is why I set the max as that. Little did I know, people apparently take 3-4 hour naps...
    Developer of:

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    at least 3 times a week I nap in the truck for my lunch hour.
    (I love my suburban)
    I may have to take a look at this app.
    Nice, Kev. I'm a sleeper for sure
    Im buying this today. As a huge fan of power naps, and as a huge fan of laziness (I would rather not get off my bed to set my alarm clock) this is highly usefull
    This is a perfect timer app for the classroom, thanks a bunch!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaTeacher View Post
    This is a perfect timer app for the classroom, thanks a bunch!
    Teacher taking naps during class, eh?
    Developer of:

18.    #38  
    Would anyone want the max nap time to be larger than 4 hours?
    Developer of:

Never planned to take such a long nap, I think 4 hours would be safe

The 3-4 hour nap comes into play when you just finished a weeks worth of exams and you want to go out and drink but you must get some sleep before doing so.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Never planned to take such a long nap, I think 4 hours would be safe

The 3-4 hour nap comes into play when you just finished a weeks worth of exams and you want to go out and drink but you must get some sleep before doing so.
    Haha, touche.
    Developer of:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast