1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

some of you reported two versions of Classic on your phones after 1.3.5, so we posted the explanation and instructions on how to fix this on our blog at MotionApps: Two Classic versions after webOS 1.3.5 update – how to handle this.

Check it out and let us know if you have any further questions.

MotionApps crew
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Great. Thanks MotionApps. I will be trying it shortly.

I trust that this "naming" issue will be resolved once the App Catalog goes worldwide? Frankly, if there is one thing Palm has poorly implemented which really really aggravates is their failure to have a universal App Catalog. Makes no sense to me that this is taking so long to implement.
    Hmm, when I updated classic, it did ask me which version I wanted. So now I only have one installed (I chose the later one) but the icon is blank square instead of the smart classic icon which I would like back

I would try deleting it and reinstalling but can I confirm again that ALL my PalmOS Apps will be restored? already took me ages reinstalling it when all was lost upon old WebOS update ages ago
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I did an uninstall and then reinstall and everything was still there. No loss of data.
  5.    #5  
    Quintus,

Yes, this is how it should work in case you only reinstall Classic without hard reset or similar all data should be there.

Chirurgie,

We suggested you to fix the issue with resetting your Pre, hopefully it's all correct now. FYI, if you reinstall Classic, data should be there, just as Quintus reported.

Cheers guys!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog