Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Can you create an app for Ribbit - Google Voice's competitor?
    I think it would be really cool to have an actual Orb app for accessing the music and videos on my computer
    A simple app to make a remote control for dish network.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    yeah I have the patch I mainly wanted it for text msgs..I don't understand the whole "do answer" portion of it lol
    The reason the Messaging app says "Do Answer" is due to formatting.

Add in a fictitious person A B C... Notice the Messaging app says A C texted you... That is because formatting removes the middle name, in the case of 'Do Not Answer,' that is the word 'Not.'
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    I'll be going to southern California and Disneyland soon, and I am amazed that there are not more disney themed apps. I love one for android/iphone called "parktastiq". It has a cartoonish map of the park and i believe it can tell you wait times, bathroom locations, etc. Another one is called disneysecrets and it has cool lesser known facts and helpful info about the park. If you could come up with a combination app that would be amazing!
    +1

I have an annual pass. This would help out a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by typeajl View Post
    I'll be going to southern California and Disneyland soon, and I am amazed that there are not more disney themed apps. I love one for android/iphone called "parktastiq". It has a cartoonish map of the park and i believe it can tell you wait times, bathroom locations, etc. Another one is called disneysecrets and it has cool lesser known facts and helpful info about the park. If you could come up with a combination app that would be amazing!
    how about an mp3 editing app. This way I can edit ringtones right on my pre!
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    How about a picasa app that once you sign in all of your web picasa folders will appear on the webos photo application
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    A CDG karaoke player that let's you record. I sing and write my own music as well as LOVE karaoke and this would be handy for when I have a gig to sing and need to practice or a song idea pops into my head on the go!
    How I has told in other topic...

PowerHero

I REALLY like this software in my Treo 680, that has save me too many times!!

There is some chance to create something with the same options?

If wanna more options, it's interesting create something like the SmaatoCost to Palm OS!! Perfect to control my bills...

I can to help about the options, if do you need...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    The reason the Messaging app says "Do Answer" is due to formatting.

Add in a fictitious person A B C... Notice the Messaging app says A C texted you... That is because formatting removes the middle name, in the case of 'Do Not Answer,' that is the word 'Not.'
    Simple to fix - change to Don't (no middle) Answer.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345