1.    #1  
    Does anyone on here use mCraig, whether the regular version or the Pro version, not been able to see any results when searching for anything?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    mCraig freezes on me when searching as well. I just confirmed it on my Pre. I have mCraig v.1.1.0 w/ WebOS 1.3.5
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I'm using mCraig Pro and I contacted SplashData and they gave me some crap about how it was Palm fault with the App Catalog. I told them that was a load of crap!!!
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem! Just freezes a second after hitting search. I'm using 1.1.0 & OS 1.3.5.1.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I see I'm not the only one. I tried to delete and redownload today and still not working.
    Is this really the only thread on the whole internet about this problem? Anyone know if an older version still works under 1.3.5.x? If so, is there a way to revert? I couldn't even find mCraig listed on the SplashData support page.
  7.    #7  
    Nope but its really starting to tick me off. SplashData has not done a thing (from what I can tell) to rectify the problem. Most other apps that stopped working with the last update seem to be working now, but no love for mCraig. I'm starting to wish I just waited for a better Craigslist app to come out and I'm gonna put in a request for someone to make one.
    Same here not searching either. using 1.3.5.1
    I use it daily mCraig PRO 1.1 with no problems. I am 1.3.5.1
  10.    #10  
    Ok so I was reading in one of the reviews that if you set the filters on, then it works. Which I have come to find out does actually show the search results. I hope they fix it soon, cuz I hate having to set the filters everytime. Hope this helps everyone!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    The problem is you can not use it to browse the listings, ie not enter anything in filters or the search box, and get ALL the listings in a category. This makes the app worthless to me.

I opened a ticket with them and they claim they can't reproduce the problem. They want me to install the SDK and try to reproduce the problem. We'll see if that works.
    This really is a crappy situation. SplashData has foisted a massive POS on us. Has anyone ever tried to contact Palm about this? I don't know if they can do anything, but I would hope that if enough people complained about it, they'd remove it from the catalog. What an unbelievable ripoff.
    I just spoke with Palm about how users may report problems with the app to Palm directly and received the following instruction:

Open the app catalog
    click the my apps icon on the bottom right
    scroll and open MCraig
    select menu by pressing upper left corner of Pre
    select "report a problem"

You will be prompted to compose an email to Palm describing the problem with the app. Lets all report this one and send a message.
    i had this problem last week and contacted them and they said to delete and reload the the app and it has worked fine for me since then
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Did you really have to resurrect every mCraig app?
    i did not do that i just answered when it was bumped up lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    To get the app working, you must pick the 1st option in the "SUBCATERGORY".
    This IS annoying. I shudder to think how many good deals I may have missed out on, thinking this thing worked when it really doesn't.

It would be better if they would make it produce an error message or something instead of saying there were no results. I thought I was the only one until I saw these threads, today.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    To get the app working, you must pick the 1st option in the "SUBCATERGORY".
    Nah. It's worse than that. It isn't working, either way.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.