View Poll Results: Which version of Palm Desktop are you using?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Palm Desktop 6.2

12 66.67%
  • Palm Desktop 4.1.4e

2 11.11%
  • Palm Desktop 4.1.4

3 16.67%
  • Other Version

1 5.56%
  1.    #1  
    Which version of Palm Desktop are you using?

And, have you had HotSync issues or not?
    Palm IIIxe → Palm Tungsten T5 → Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    Hmm! Looks like my chances of getting Classic to support older versions of Palm Desktop are asymptotically approaching zero.
  3.    #3  
    Well Motion Apps this is a very small sample, I sure hope there are more than 10 users, but it shows 1/3 are trying to use Palm Desktop 4.x — why not try to support it?
  4.    #4  
    Wow 11 users responded!
  5.    #5  
    Up to 14 users?!?! If that's all there are...
    I have weened myself (almost) completely form Windows! Quicken and Palm Desktop were two of my last holdouts, but I have sucessfully converted to Moneydance and Kpilot on Linux (Ubuntu 9.10).
    Spectacular! Same here - did the same thing over the past two weeks, so long mr. gates, hello ubuntu 9.1.
    The remaining connection to W7 is a TV tuner - no drivers for Linux, so it had to be installed on dual boot. Oh well...
    cheers!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    how do you use palm desktop with the pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by lileire View Post
    how do you use palm desktop with the pre?
    Here is the procedure for HotSync between Palm Desktop and Pre HotSync in Classic
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    No HotSync issues with 6.2 and Classic and Pre Plus. Really am grateful for the Classic App as it allows me to keep a few of my unique and important (to me) PalmOS apps. A person does have to know a little about managing their HotSync program and tweak it a little to get it to their liking.

Thanks Motion Apps. For all the complaining I see-I'm one of those that likes it and will use it for as long as I need some of these special Palm programs that I count on.