Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Sprint navigation has worked quite well for me, until the 1.3.5 update. Or maybe this is just another issue that popped up for me at this time.

Anyways, when I tap the app to start up nav, I get the error message that the sprint navigation adaptor experienced an exception. Telenav service was not properly initialized. This message comes up 4 times, then I get the error message 'Service Initialization Failed'.

Anyone else have this problem?

Tks.
    NOpe, my Nav on 1.3.5 works fine. Talk to Sprint.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    NOpe, my Nav on 1.3.5 works fine. Talk to Sprint.
    Same here - working fine. In fact, I think it's actually starting up even faster since the upgrade to 1.3.5!
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Same here - working fine. In fact, I think it's actually starting up even faster since the upgrade to 1.3.5!
    Yes, did notice that as well. Faster start-up since 1.3.5.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I am having the same problem, it started on 1/2/2010. Worked fine on 12/31/2009. I did not make any changes to my handset between uses
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I actually loaded Sprint Navigation yesterday morning from my office, so that I'd have the address in Recent Places when I got in the car later in the day. It worked fine when I loaded it up in the office, but I have been getting the SprintNav initialization failure error ever since.

NOTHING was changed between the time I loaded Sprint Navigation in my office and 2 hours later when I first got the error message.

Surely there must be some fix for this short of doing a hard reset!