1.    #1  
    I have searched through all the settings and cant figure out how to define what I want to be notified for.

For example in Twee, I want to be notified when Precentral post a new tweet. And in Feeds I want to be notified when PreCentral post a new article.

I cant find this anywhere, just a general and overall switch to turn these features on.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    You cannot do notifications for specific Tweet sources. General timeline, mentions (@<you>), and direct messages.

What you could do, I suppose, is setup a separate twitter account and only follow the people you want notifications for and turn on the general timeline notifications for that account.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    You cannot do notifications for specific Tweet sources. General timeline, mentions (@<you>), and direct messages.

What you could do, I suppose, is setup a separate twitter account and only follow the people you want notifications for and turn on the general timeline notifications for that account.
    What does General timeline mean? Does that mean I will get a notification for each and every new item in the timeline? I dont understand how this could be useful for someone if they follow more than 10 people lol.

Does this comment apply to Feeds as well? In that program I just want to be notified for certain feeds (the precentral one for example).
    Quote Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
    What does General timeline mean? Does that mean I will get a notification for each and every new item in the timeline? I dont understand how this could be useful for someone if they follow more than 10 people lol.

Does this comment apply to Feeds as well? In that program I just want to be notified for certain feeds (the precentral one for example).
    But what they are saying is to make a "dummy" account where you would ONLY follow say, 1-5 twitter accounts that you WANT to be notified when they tweet new stuff, not just @mentions/replies. in a sense, you could then check that account for those tweets or use the notifications to tell you when to check your main twitter account.

eventually hopefully they will incorporate lists.

Do you guys like the twee notifications? its push right? I was using the free tweed as my notifications but i lost the app and they don't have it in catalog anymore. and i'm not ready for multiple accounts so not ready to upgrade from twee free since I think that is just fine.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here