1.    #1  
    It seems as though apps have been coming out almost every day for quite a while and with CES looming the app store has dried up since the 31st. They stopped at a nice 1000.

Any thoughts on this? Do you think Palm is holding back apps until CES or is this just a standard time lapse of releasing apps?
    I think they pushed the guys there extra hard to get the last 50 or so, for the new year. And The lull between then and the CES is a chance to gather themselves and go back to cranking them out after.
    I think those holiday releases were planned out. And we are also currently on a planned break too, specially since they do have submitted apps queued for review.
    I drank all weekend. If Palm employees did as well, I won't hold anything against them.
    I think they wanted to start the year off with an even 1000, then after CES we'll start getting more, and hopefully alot more
    Im thinking they are keeping this for CES. They will prob be like oh with the release of web os 1.4.0 including gpu, video recording, and mind reading stem cell powerd dialing all web os phones will have 2000 new apps and the ability to teleport you to any destination on google maps. Then sprint will be like oh and teleportation is included in your plans free of charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Im thinking they are keeping this for CES. They will prob be like oh with the release of web os 1.4.0 including gpu, video recording, and mind reading stem cell powerd dialing all web os phones will have 2000 new apps and the ability to teleport you to any destination on google maps. Then sprint will be like oh and teleportation is included in your plans free of charge.
    Haha, don't tell anybody but I think this guy works for Palm! Inside information here
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Link?...
  9.    #9  
    Looks like I spoke too soon. One new app today!!! Woohoo