1.    #1  
    I used Butler EVERY DAY! I miss having the ability to set a variety of different alarms, each with their own sound. I miss the nag feature. I miss being greeted with, "Yes, Mistress?" or "Hello, I'm Hal." Can I haz this on my Pre? Is anyone else missing Butler?
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Maybe the people on the other 275 threads about his subject.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Maybe the people on the other 275 threads about his subject.
    Hmm. My search didn't show that many. Looking at Hobbyist's latest discussion on the dev. forum led me to post this.

Have a nice day.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    There are notificatioon repeat (nag) patches available in Preware and WebOS Quick Instal for messaging, phone, email and calendar remiders.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Lclarkjr, it's not the same. Butler is STILL one of the apps I miss from my Treo/Centro days. I hope Hobbyist will step into the WebOS light soon!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Lclarkjr, it's not the same. Butler is STILL one of the apps I miss from my Treo/Centro days. I hope Hobbyist will step into the WebOS light soon!!!!
    Hobbyist does have their own forum here, maybe you could ask there. I think there are only a few apps so far but maybe more are coming!
    Hobbyist have already got two apps in the App Catalogue, but have stated they can not do a Butler type app until Palm issues the needed API.