1.    #1  
    I've had SplashID installed on all my PDAs since I had a Sony Clie and always loved it. But now it is just garbage. Splashdata has totally abandoned SplashID and doesn't even have a good export or synch function. Now, I'm stuck with a backup database 0000000000000014.db that I can't even restore on 1.3.5

Get it together Splashdata
    You can easily restore your database

All you do is install the app "Internalz" from Preware
    Navigate to
    /var/palm/data/
    find the folder called "file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.splashdata.app.splashid_0"
    Open that folder and make note of the name of the file in there.

Rename your 0000000000000014.db to the name of the file currently being used by SplashID

Now copy your renamed .db file to the folder
    "file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.splashdata.app.splashid_0"

Restart SplashID and all your data will be in there.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  3.    #3  
    Thank you very much! That works for now, but I hope Splashdata gives us that long awaited update. After all I've paid for this app having that in mind.
    Your welcome.

I agree that SplashID needs to come up with a good backup and restore system that the average user can easily figure out.
    They said they were going to do Cloud Syncing but I am not sure that is such a good idea. I would prefer an encrypted desktop sync.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Try JVault. Working great for passwords with PC interface too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I've had SplashID installed on all my PDAs since I had a Sony Clie and always loved it. But now it is just garbage. Splashdata has totally abandoned SplashID and doesn't even have a good export or synch function. Now, I'm stuck with a backup database 0000000000000014.db that I can't even restore on 1.3.5

Get it together Splashdata
    Not only was SplashID in it's original form important for me, but so were the other programs in the SplashWallet group. Having that work was my initial impetus for purchasing MotionApps Classic, a decision I have not regretted.There have been some problems, but my patience has been rewarded. I know your pain.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...