Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    While we were all debating the pros and cons of 1.3.5, and solving the worlds issues with it, the app count went up. Right now (1:35 CST) we're at 944. Looks like we'll make 1000 by the end of the week.
    I noticed but figured it had already been reported. Would be nice to see it happen before Jan 1st.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    It was a nice jump in apps...grabbed a couple right away when I noticed the extras in the app catalog.
    coming in from revelries I noted the catalog to be at 991 up in the last hour. I think palm is pushing to hit the magic number before the year is out.

that's about it.

oh also

happy newyear!
    Last edited by windzilla; 01/01/2010 at 01:16 AM.
    It's at 999 apps! Yes I realize it's already 2010 on the east coast but in cali where they're based, it's 11:55pm. Cmon Palm!
    999 now
    We have hit 1000 folks!
    I've been bored. This seems like a good place to start. Code for DTV is boring. Love opn &ps. RAM999
    Engadget app is number 1000!
    Quote Originally Posted by snapp View Post
    I've been bored. This seems like a good place to start. Code for DTV is boring. Love opn &ps. RAM999
    Someone's a little tipsy? Happy New Year
    Someone's been working overtime @ Palm. Saw that the app count was climbing rapidly this evening. I figured Palm was trying hard up to the last minute to get to 1000 apps. Nice to see the effort.
    1000 now happy new year all
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
  13. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    They'd have a lot more if they didn't slow the review process. I've been waiting for feedback to my submission since 12th Dec, and not a peep from them!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    happy downloading!! Engadget App hits too!!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Sorry meant 1000!!! Posting from my Pre..LOL
    Yup, they managed to squeeze in about 50 right before 2010. Good job Palm!
    Happy New Year to the WebOS community – Now if we can get decent implementation of WebOS and GUI apps working on Verizon – 2010 will be a great year
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Happy New Year to the WebOS community – Now if we can get decent implementation of WebOS and GUI apps working on Verizon – 2010 will be a great year
    Oh, I feel so sorry for you "not yet Pre," but I have to say your self-control is awesome. I was with VZW, loved their service and thought I'd never leave. I called VZW as soon as I heard about the Pre to make sure they would get the Pre as soon as the exclusivity ended.

I knew I could do it, the Pre would hit VZW and I could wait. I was able to hold off until 060609. Yeah that's right, I was able to wait until the doors opened at Sprint.

Anyway, I'm hearing great things about the version of Pre coming to VZW. I think there are many great things coming to those who waited.

And for those of us who caved to self-indulgence: Palm, PreCentral community, and the Homebrew Developers has made this a wonderful start of the new year and capped of 2009 with a bang.
    Yeah hopefully they won't slack off now and the app catalog is gonna slow down!

Gotta say though, I like the Engadget app, very nice! And lets not forget....who first showed the Pre in the wild, on the Jimmy Fallon show? Non other than Joshua Topolsky, Editior-in-Chief at Engadget.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast