1.    #1  
    epocrates.com has posted a link for those who wish to be notified when the WebOS version is available for the Pre and Pixi.

Here it is:

Epocrates Rx on the Palm Pre and Pixi - Coming Soon!

Anticipation!!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I don't know if that does anything different than the posting they had before, but we'll see! Can't wait for the day it doesn't take forever to load Classic, then try to use a version of Epocrates for the skinny-fingered! I'm curious if anybody has anything to say about it who tried their demo in San Francisco in mid-December?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by drinkwd40 View Post
    I don't know if that does anything different than the posting they had before, but we'll see! Can't wait for the day it doesn't take forever to load Classic, then try to use a version of Epocrates for the skinny-fingered! I'm curious if anybody has anything to say about it who tried their demo in San Francisco in mid-December?
    Haven't heard anything.

I'm trying to decide whether to reinstall the PalmOS under Classic (it got totally messed up before the 1.3.5 update) or just wait for the WebOS version.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I haven't heard a thing from ePocrates since the usability testing last month. Still waiting like everyone else. REALLY looking forward to the WebOS version.
    As an ED doctor I have felt for years I should give PEPID a shot but never quite got around to it. Thanks epocrates for dragging your feet so long with Webos that the decision is made for me now that PEPID is available for Web OS I'm making the change. Bye epocrates.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    As an ED doctor I have felt for years I should give PEPID a shot but never quite got around to it. Thanks epocrates for dragging your feet so long with Webos that the decision is made for me now that PEPID is available for Web OS I'm making the change. Bye epocrates.
    Hey, how do I download Pepid, its not in the App catalog and not mentioned on the Pepid website?
    Quote Originally Posted by finepaki View Post
    Hey, how do I download Pepid, its not in the App catalog and not mentioned on the Pepid website?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-software.html
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    how do you like PEPID?

I'm getting tired waiting for ePocrates to come around, and I'm not thrilled with Drugview app
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    you can get it from AppScoop (search for AppScoop on precentral)
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Nice.
    Finally starting to get word from ePocrates that the official release for WebOS is just weeks away. It was mentioned in a mass emailing for current ePocrates users. Beta is coming out possibly next week for a select few for testing purposes. Moving beyond just in-house testing. Yay!
    they got to hurry because seems like I may be buying Pepid... My trial expires on Monday!!