1.    #1  
    Back at in Oct there was a post on the front page about a Mundu IM app coming to webOS "soon".

http://www.precentral.net/mundu-im-coming-webos

Its also mentioned there is a Agilemobile app which has a page and has screenshots of it on webOS.

Agile Mobile - MSN, ICQ, AIM, XMPP, IMPS, Google Talk & Yahoo! Messenger for Palm Pre

I haven't seen or heard anything about these in a couple months and haven't recieved a response from emails I've sent to either developer. So I thought I'd turn to the the members here to see if anyone has heard anything since that Oct post.
    hey mundu is out already a wile but u wont find it in the app store. and mundu is just a web messnger not a native build in one but it updates and is better then the web yahoo version for example so just go to pre.mundu.com and u have ur im messenger. and about the real video picture push to talk agile one i would like to see that one. not sure what happen to this one i ask agile per email so far i didnt get a response.
  3.    #3  
    the web one works, but without the notifications it's not much use.

and I agree that the agile one would be great if it has all of what they claim
    Quote Originally Posted by deltatko1 View Post
    the web one works, but without the notifications it's not much use.

and I agree that the agile one would be great if it has all of what they claim

A dedicated app may still be in the works. It does say this at the Mundu site HERE:

It's free

Mundu IM for Palm PRE is FREE. We will be launching a native version soon.
  5.    #5  
    yeah, I saw that, I just thought maybe there was something either that I missed or maybe someone had some info from another site.

I'm a little surprised we don't have an im app out there since we are approaching 1000 apps plus the homebrew ones. I never have been able to get yahoo im to work for me, either before 1.3.1 or with the plug in before that. It's not a huge deal just kind of annoying that I can't get notifications from using the web clients.
    i have the same problem i never got the yahoo messenger working i always needed to install the messenger plugin from homebrew to make yahoo work. and agile would be the choice over mundu regardless because mundu will be more a plain normla im client and agile will have video picture push to talk whats pretty sweet i alsways missed that i actually could sent on a blackberry videos music picture over the messenger. palm need and should had have that in there from day one if u ask me.
    and ya mundu isnt bad web based and it at least updates aotumatic but has no notification what kinda is a bummer but for right now i guess it the best choice we have or hopefully greg roll will have a update out for the messenger plugins.
    i just tried it, and it just takes me to their main site. can anyone confirm this?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    i emailed them last week, and from the response it sounds like they haven't actually started working on it yet :-\ but are still in the "evaluating" stage.
    I been using it for Yahoo IM with no problems for months. But for some reason Yahoo access on it has not been working for me for the last 2 days.

Anyone else having issues with Mundu to Yahoo?
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I have been having issues with Mundu and MSN for the last few weeks, to the point where I find it unusable. It will let me log in, but when I try to chat I never get any of the IMs from buddies. I've been using mobile meebo, but the mundu interface is much nicer in my opionion. Would really like to see a native client soon. I was hoping something at CES would be mentioned.....
  12.    #12  
    with the developing opening up even more, I expect to see some apps soon. It's wide open right now and the first one to strike should get a good head start