1.    #1  

Anyone else having trouble with these apps (m:racing, m:vampire, m:cricket wars, m:mafia, m:dugeon quest)??

The apps load for me, but have white screens and cannot play.. tried removing and reinstalling, but same issue..

I did not have any trouble with the update, I have been working with my pre and webOS since the update 1.2, so I removed my theme, and all the patches prior to updating.

everything else works ok, the only issues I have seen is with the 5 games listed above..

bummer...

sjs
    Yes; I and others are experiencing the same issue (I'm using Dungeon Quest). Hopefully Moblyng is aware. {Jonathan}
    I have this same problem, screen is white and unreadable. I have updated package manager and PreWare, Themes are working everything else works well since update.
    I will take this up with the developer when I get time since I paid for the 40 gem version!
  4.    #4  
    thanks for responding and letting us know, I'm glad that its not my phone then!! whew!!

hopefully the great ppl over at moblyng will update their games for the new OS

btw, kudos to aplm and all involved with the new update, my phone is working better than it ever has (except for the 5 games by the same developer)

keep 'em commin Palm, great work!

sjs
  5.    #5  
    sorry for the stupid typos up there.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    sorry for the stupid typos up there.. lol
    FYI - There is an edit button, so you don't have to admit to all the mistake you make, just fix them. That is what I do any way.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Moblyng is aware of this issue and last I heard there was a fix ready and it was waiting to be pushed live. That was the last response I have on 12/29.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    The most annoying thing is that I keep getting attacked and I'm losing money but I can't get it into the bank!

Grr!
    my games do not work either. The worst part is in M:Mafia I am losing $900,000+ per attack. I thought there was a $750,000 cap on how much you can get from an attack? I am usually very good at depositing my money. Now, I am taking some heavy losses because of this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    The most annoying thing is that I keep getting attacked and I'm losing money but I can't get it into the bank!

Grr!

Just log into facebook and run the face book app to play the game and save your money. Thats what i am doing for now. I just hope that they get a fix out soon!
    well if you were a strong enough player you wouldnt loose sooooo much money....lol...but yea i wanna play my games but cant still...its the 1st of the year...*** moblyng????
    i fixed it. i dont know if this will work for you but this is what i did. wiped thru web dr. reinstalled the apps thru the app catalogue(yeah it seems to be working now). reinstalled the package manager service. then reinstalled file coaster and preware. now everything is working like before. man i missed a few days on my cricket wars. if it doesnt work for you guys maybe i can help, let me know. GO SPRINT!
    Quote Originally Posted by nstereo2002 View Post
    well if you were a strong enough player you wouldnt loose sooooo much money....lol...but yea i wanna play my games but cant still...its the 1st of the year...*** moblyng????
    I am actually a fairly strong and well equipped character. I do thirty to fifty plus damage to other characters. Unfortunately there are others that beat me by one to ten damage. It seems they remember my name and how much money they got from me because they keep coming back.
    My games dont work either does someone know how to fix it dynastyisp i dont know what any of that means.
    what is web dr & how can I fix my games from having a white background?