1.    #1  
    I recently installed the Flashlight program that utilizes the camera flash and think it is awesome. One thing I would request though is, when in a dark room, and you turn it on, unless I cover the screen, I am blinded by the screen, even when it is dim.

My request would be to make the screen background either be black, or better yet, have it turn off while the camera flash is on and tapping the screen or center button to cancel when done would be great.
    You know that you can hit the power button to turn the screen off and the flash will stay on?
    anybody able to get my flashlight working with the 1.3.5 update?
    Where did you find this. I would love to have this app or patch.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    You know that you can hit the power button to turn the screen off and the flash will stay on?
    No, I didn't even think of that. That's a good temporary solution. I say temporary because I just did that, but when I turned flashlight off after turning the screen back on, and then closed the card, the flashlight came back on. I had to re-open the program, turn it on and then back off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    anybody able to get my flashlight working with the 1.3.5 update?
    I didn't at first, but finally got it to work. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Where did you find this. I would love to have this app or patch.
    Go here: Index of /feeds/canuck-software

Download both the Flashlight and Prelease ipks.

Open WebOS Quick Install and install both ipks.

You now have Flashlight!

When I did this post 1.3.5, I only installed the Flashlight ipk and it didn't work. Once I installed the Prelease ipk, it worked.