1.    #1  
    Any Express News users here? After the WebOS 1.3.5 update, most of the news categories in Express News were lost and you can't add any others.

I did a web search and this is listed on Handmark's site:

Express News categories lost after Pre or Pixi webOS upgrade
    After installing the 1.3.5 update to my webOS device (Palm Pre or Pixi) I’ve lost most of my Express News categories. All of my custom configured categories are gone and if I select “add” there are no categories to choose from!

It appears that the recent 1.3.5 update has somehow affected the saved category data in Express News.

Deleting and reinstalling Express News should restore your saved favorites and categories and return the application to its previous functionality. Please do the following:

1. With the Express News icon visible onscreen, press and hold the orange alt key on your device’s keyboard.

2. While still holding the orange key, tap the Express News icon.

3. A dialogue will appear with a delete button. Tap “Delete” to delete the Express News application.

4. Reinstall Express News from the App Catalog on your device. Due to temporary issues with App Catalog search functionality, you will need to locate Express News manually. You can find it by going to Explore > News > All. Once you reinstall the application, all of your categories should be restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Well, I tried deleting and re-installing the app but still don't have all the categories. Anybody else run into this problem?
  2.    #2  
    Ok...after the 3rd or 4th try at deleting/re-installing, it looks like it's working now. I'm able to add categories again.