Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    if i add a new product, the default for last shopping date is always 1970/01/01 and i have to change in three long steps to the current date.
    i would like to see the current date by default in article-description.
    When you buy this item and you do a regular checkout, then the date will be set automatically to today.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Anyone having problems with strange looking date fields with webOS 2.2.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    Shopping Manager v2.5.0 is available in the Palm App Catalog.

Changes:
    * Just Type integration
    * keyboard shortcuts (D, M, T, N, B, P, H)
    Just curious - is the Just Type integration only limited to searching or is there a way to add items from the Just Type field?

Thank you.

Skip Tannen
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    It's only for searching.
    well if the item is not found it displays no match but then you can press + in the taskbar and select the right shop in the upcoming card and the name is automatically set.

So it is nearly Just Type adding.
    Unfortunately, my 2 Pre+ phones have died and I have moved on to Android. I love this Shopping Manager app and am having trouble finding something comparable in the Android market. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert2 View Post
    Unfortunately, my 2 Pre+ phones have died and I have moved on to Android. I love this Shopping Manager app and am having trouble finding something comparable in the Android market. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    I hope this isn't too far off topic...

I've been using rShopping List and it seems decent. ToMarket Grocery Shopping seems to have similar functionality, but I didn't think it looked as nice.
    Guys.. please do not turn this thread into an Android apps discussion. If you are looking for suggested apps for that OS, please check out our sister-site: AndroidCentral

Thanks!

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    I have uploaded Shopping Manager and Data Manager by VivaLV Software to the webOS Nation App Gallery, but they are not live, yet. I guess, they will upload them to Preware automatically soon.

In the meantime, they are also available for download at VivaLV-Software.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    i just tranfered my bought version of sm over to my spare Pre2, worked great with save&restore. I'm still having sponateous luna restarts while navigating in Shopping manager, so it seems it is really an app or data in app problem and no device / OS fault. But it's rare and i can live with it...