1.    #1  
    i was wondering if there was an app for facebook that it like the iphone's version. being able to look at a friends profile, post a wall comment etc would be great. I have the version now, but end up justing going to the web in most cases. I was hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction. I have looked through homebrewed but didn't see anything like that. Thanks
    No not yet. Iphone app has been under development for 3 years, Pre app only 3 months. Eventually you will have all those functions in the WebOS facebook app.

There are 2 homebrew facebook apps that you might try. Friendflow and Friendsbook. Both are better than the Palm app and offer some different functionality, but neither are as good as the iphone app .... yet
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Try lite.Facebook.com I think its the best option on the Pre right now.