1.    #1  
    When I had the Pre, I installed Infopedia and mCraig. I did not like the Pre and returned it. Now that I have the Pixi, when I go into Updates it tells me that there are updates for those 2 programs. I never installed them on my Pixi but when I go into updates there are always updates for those 2 programs. If I delete them they come back next time I run updates. I would install them and uninstall them if I could but they are paid apps now and I'm not paying for those. I'm guessing these are coming back becasue of my palm profile. How can I stop these from trying to update?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem with infopedia. I can't find a resolution anywhere for this problem. Hopefully someone that solved it will let us know!

-- Kevin
    also having this problem, but that line only has had pres. Its pretty annoying that delete, you know, DOESN't delete.
    Palm prē-ist.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    also having this problem, but that line only has had pres. Its pretty annoying that delete, you know, DOESN't delete.
    Delete in this case is a delete until next time you update.
    this update should fix this i hope because oi have this prob. too
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    this has been solved with 1.3.5
    I no longer get the updates for those programs.
    Nice, I have the issue with Photodialer.

Now if only Bell or Palm would release the damn update in Canada....