1.    #1  
    I have been trying to download the update for Shopping List, and every time I try, I get the yellow question mark and the error: "App Catalog unavailable Try again later"

Anyone have a fix for this error?
    bpcsatx
    San Antonio, Texas
    if you open web browser swip down top menu and go into preferences and scroll down and clear cache and clear cookies you should be good to go.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Thanx for the response Shadavis08. I had to delete the home brew version to get Shopping List to re-install. After I deleted it and purchased the app through the catalog it installed fine.
    bpcsatx
    San Antonio, Texas
    well if you ever have trouble loading anything from a web page to native apps that go onto the web like the app catalog app. Just try the clear cache and cookies and you should be ok. Have a great day.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I'm getting same error, for about last 6 hours.

I've done all the above steps and same thing. I've tried different app also, not working.
    Last edited by imex99; 12/23/2009 at 03:23 AM.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    update: this only happens when I type in and search the app catalog.
    I am also now having this problem...I can browse for apps but when I search it gives me the "app catalog unavalable" error... Ive cleared all my browsing cache, history, and cookies...
    ok let me go try this out and see if it does this for me . B right back lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    yes I'm getting the same thing here. But also note if you hit explore and search from there it works fine for me . So try that out . Hope this helps ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    if you hit explore and search from there
    That seems to work. But all apps are shown. The search doesn't return correct results.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    We've noted this in Sprint and have reached out to Palm for a P1 ticket and resolution. You can check the Sprint Community for updated information:

community.sprint.com/baw/thread/25703

(copy-n-paste, I don't have privs for a real link)

Will England
    Sprint Administrator
    Thank you. I should note that a partial erase allowed me to download apps again... but the search is still not working...
    Yeah I noticed that too. Last night I got a Pixi for my friend and was trying to do a search for the Weather Channel App, and I got the "App Catalog unavailable" message. Scrolling through the recent list worked fine and I was able to download a few free ones for her just fine. My pre did the same thing. I had never used the search function before so I didn't notice it.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wengla02 View Post
    We've noted this in Sprint and have reached out to Palm for a P1 ticket and resolution. You can check the Sprint Community for updated information:

community.sprint.com/baw/thread/25703

(copy-n-paste, I don't have privs for a real link)

Will England
    Sprint Administrator
    nice to see you in the Pre forums Will. I miss your responses from my instinct days...I never came back to BAW after the format change!!! I might check it out again.