Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Yes I am here you are updating like you did with agenda on a daily basis trying to keep up.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.3.5 uploaded.

Fixes Purge Data which was broken after changing all the database code. Forgot to include that.

Feel like I'm talking to myself. Is anybody in there?
    You're not talking to yourself. ;-) I've been really busy, but I'll grab the update tonight and give you some feedback. Thanks for your hard work.
  3.    #123  
    Thanks.

Sorry about the "burst-mode" updates. I think this version is doneish...depending on whether you guys report any bugs. Ready to send it to the catalog.
    I'm using the new beta (the release candidate).

The problem with zero time reminders when reminders were set to none appears to be gone (thank you!).

The new export to Google Docs format rocks. Having the dates first is great. The data is much cleaner and it is what I need and nothing more.

I set it up to auto export daily, so I'll be able to give you some feedback on that soon.

I purged my February data and that seemed to work fine.

Everything I've used looks good.
  5.    #125  
    Warning: I accidentally reversed the "Email" and "Google Docs" export types for auto export. It's fixed now, but the version on PreCentral will use the opposite export type. If you want Google, choose email and vice versa.
  6.    #126  
    I assume no news is good news.

Getting ready to submit to the app catalog.
    My daily auto exports seem to be working perfectly.
    Hmm, maybe I spoke too soon. This morning on my way to work, I added a new trip. At the end of the day when I went to add the ending mileage to that trip, all of my Beta Myles data is gone. I have no idea what happened.

My data except for this morning's starting mileage is safe because it had exported to Google Docs, but I'm perplexed.
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti Anastasia View Post
    Hmm, maybe I spoke too soon. This morning on my way to work, I added a new trip. At the end of the day when I went to add the ending mileage to that trip, all of my Beta Myles data is gone. I have no idea what happened.

My data except for this morning's starting mileage is safe because it had exported to Google Docs, but I'm perplexed.
    Patti,

Can you follow the instructions a couple of pages back to find your Myles database and email it to me? That will help me to determine the cause of your data loss (I suspect it's still there, just afraid to come out...)
    I'll do that tonight and let you know what happens. Thanks.
    Brian, I've emailed a copy of the db file to you.
    Thanks to Brian, my data is back where it belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.3.5 uploaded.

Fixes Purge Data which was broken after changing all the database code. Forgot to include that.
    Brian -

Where do you stand on releasing this version (or newer) to the Apps Catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas89134 View Post
    Brian -

Where do you stand on releasing this version (or newer) to the Apps Catalog?
    Well, never mind. I see it hit the released Apps today.
  15.    #135  
    Version 0.3.8 uploaded. Fixes bug with categories, vehicle and rate in auto-export.
    0.3.8 is looking good! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I am using myles beta 0.3.8.

I am experiencing 2 issues:

1. I have the data set to auto upload to google docs weekly, it does much more, almost daily. The latest docs I have in google docs are dated the 28th, 27th, 25th, 24th, 23rd, 22nd. 22nd is when I turned on weekly export.

2. When I get an alert from myles, the little icon shows, but tapping it opens a blank where the details of the alert would be. Other alerts along side it display, but there is a blank for the myles alert. Even if I delete other alerts, this happens.

Also, whatever alert I got this morning, perhaps it tried to export, but there has not been any successful export since the 28th. Not sure why.

And just to keep it fresh still waiting on the ability to have drop down destinations and trip reasons which are both editable. Also, location based functions.

Great app, thanks for keeping it going.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  18.    #138  
    Version 0.3.9 has been approved in the App Catalog.

jdod, not sure what's happening for you. I will upload 0.3.10 here that is equivalent to the 0.3.9 in the catalog. Let me know if you're still having problems with that version.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Installed 0.3.10 yesterday. Overnight, some sort of alert was made, but can't read it. Same issue, I get the little icon lower right, but clicking there just makes a blank space where the details of the alert would be. Must be some sort of failure notice, because there has not been a successful upload since 3/28. Which by the way is expected if I requested only weekly uploads. But I was getting them daily, and now I am just getting notices, no uploads.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    OK, this morning I see the notice icon and expanding it does show the detail, that the data was uploaded, and I confirm that google docs did get the upload, all is well seems like now. Perhaps it needed a pull the battery re-boot, or something.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast