1.    #1  
    How do ya delete an event in the Pre calendar? (The help page is no help.. it's not loading)
    If I understand you correctly, you need to get into the actual event, tap on upper left of your screen where it says "calendar". The drop down should have a 'delete' function.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by preforme View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you need to get into the actual event, tap on upper left of your screen where it says "calendar". The drop down should have a 'delete' function.
    You do.
    And it doesn't.
  4.    #4  
    Yep. You ARE right. I wasn't in the 'actual event'. Sorry about that. I haven't had much sleep lately.
    I knew it was a dumb question.
    Thanx.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 12/20/2009 at 11:16 AM.
    dbd,

I learned 50 some years ago, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Unless of course, someone asks the same question over, and over, and over.lol

Don't feel bad, I had to think twice before I could remember.
  6.    #6  
    dbd,

I learned 50 some years ago, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Unless of course, someone asks the same question over, and over, and over.lol

Don't feel bad, I had to think twice before I could remember.
    Thanx again.
    I still feel like i should've known though. I'll keep blaming my lack of sleep.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 12/20/2009 at 09:47 PM.