1.    #1  
    i really want an app that when i go and text people for an event. instead of going through and picking every person individualy i make a list of the contacts i always text and it places them all in my to:enter name or number box.
    ex..i want to have a party and i always text the same 30 people but instead of finding every person individually i just use an app to enter all there names in at once!! someone please make this if you know how!!! no clue what you would call it or how to design it but i would pay much for this instead of waisting half hour trying to notify people i am having a party
    someone please make me an.....app for making proper thread titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by djetude View Post
    i really want an app that when i go and text people for an event. instead of going through and picking every person individualy i make a list of the contacts i always text and it places them all in my to:enter name or number box.
    ex..i want to have a party and i always text the same 30 people but instead of finding every person individually i just use an app to enter all there names in at once!! someone please make this if you know how!!! no clue what you would call it or how to design it but i would pay much for this instead of waisting half hour trying to notify people i am having a party
    Currently the WebOS API only allows us to "autofill" one text message recipient. Once Palm expands this API (which hopefully is soon), this will be implemented in Speed Dial Pro (the application code is done for the app, we are just waiting on Palm now)
    I'd like an app for making apps. Or better yet, can we get an anteater app max?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Bump. I would love to be able to send announcements to a group of people who don't have computer access during the day. Hopefully Palm gets on this.
    Last edited by cfbauer; 01/25/2010 at 05:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdutch View Post
    Currently the WebOS API only allows us to "autofill" one text message recipient. Once Palm expands this API (which hopefully is soon), this will be implemented in Speed Dial Pro (the application code is done for the app, we are just waiting on Palm now)
    Lol, if you look at the messaging application code, it has the comment DEPRECATED for the single address API. It looks like you are supposed to use composeRecipients instead (and this allows multiple recipients).
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PRedwood View Post
    Lol, if you look at the messaging application code, it has the comment DEPRECATED for the single address API. It looks like you are supposed to use composeRecipients instead (and this allows multiple recipients).
    So you're telling me there's a chance?
    BTW, they got this thing called email, ever used it?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    BTW, they got this thing called email, ever used it?
    The group of 20 high school kids to whom I need to send updates don't all own smartphones, big guy.
    Oh, and I guess they don't have computers at home either, my Bro and law is a teacher and he sends all of his kids updates with email.
    Last edited by netwrkr9; 01/25/2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: edit
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Oh, and I guess they don't have computers at home either, my Bro and law is a teacher and he sends all of his kids updates with email.
    They don't have computers at home when we're at a conference away from home.

There are other use cases besides your brother in law's.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Getting close!

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...i-message-lite

edit: Kind of. Turns out this app doesn't do what I thought it did.
    Last edited by cfbauer; 02/09/2010 at 12:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Seems others in the review for Multi Message Lite are looking for the same functionality I am: an easier way to send text messages to groups.