Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I'm not getting any apps, free or otherwise, to download onto my pre. I get the downloading message, but the progress bar doesn't change. I tried to download Vampire and it never downloaded. When I go back to the catalog, it asks me if I want to download again for free, so it apparently thinks it worked the first time. I've tried downloading in several different locations, all with strong signals.

I have downloaded apps in the past, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Haven't found anything on the phone that would disable this capability.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdgates View Post
    I'm not getting any apps, free or otherwise, to download onto my pre. I get the downloading message, but the progress bar doesn't change. I tried to download Vampire and it never downloaded. When I go back to the catalog, it asks me if I want to download again for free, so it apparently thinks it worked the first time. I've tried downloading in several different locations, all with strong signals.

I have downloaded apps in the past, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Haven't found anything on the phone that would disable this capability.
    I had the same problem but a reset (not just Luna) cured it for me...
    Same here, not downloading until an actual reboot. Not just Luna reboot.
    Last edited by oscarvictor; 12/18/2009 at 02:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Re-setting and re-inserting the battery fixed the problem. I need to remember this is as a first response - it seems to fix a lot of the problems I have had over the last few months.