1.    #1  
    anyone heard anything about docs to go? I have been looking forward to being as productive as I was on my 600 650 and 755 LOL. I have seen no info and no rumors. The same splash screen and sign up has plagued dataviz's page since before the Pre was even released.
    Last edited by scuzlebutt; 12/22/2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Title spelled wrong... oops
    There's always next year!
  2.    #2  
    Bump:

anyone heard anything
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    According to their website...

Documents To Go for palm webOS
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  4.    #4  
    like I said, that has been up on their site well before the Pre even hit the market.
    thanks for tryin
    honestly I expect them there @ ces, to make it fully useful I think the wanted to wait till the gpu was enabled so it wouldn't melt the processor while scrolling lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt View Post
    like I said, that has been up on their site well before the Pre even hit the market.
    thanks for tryin
    I doubt anyone on here is going to know anything else better then the people actually making the software... Why not try shooting them an email.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  7.    #7  
    Unfortunately I did and got nothing, I was hoping one of the select few who seem to have there finger on the pulse of development might have heard something. But it looks like a big no or if they have they have been sworn to secrecy.
    No worries here, I have learned to be patient and will continue to be. It just surprises me that a company that has walked hand in hand down the aisle with palm through all of its endeavors over the last 7+ years would be so slow on this.

Now it's time for a bloody mary who's with me?