Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if everyone else is seeing this but the Beta tag is gone in the App Catalog! Could 1.3.5 be here shortly?

    edit: okay, this is sick & twisted and I apologize if I got anyone excited but my screen had no Beta tag so I posted it and minimized that card while doing so and went back to the card and couldn't download the crosswords app so I restarted my phone and went back into the catalog and the Beta tag was back! Damn....it! Sorry, all
    Last edited by spudland; 12/17/2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: now showing Beta tag again!
  2. ryanpre's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I don't know if everyone else is seeing this but the Beta tag is gone in the App Catalog! Could 1.3.5 be here shortly?
    Pics, or it didnt happen. Mine still says BETA.
  3. chino0131's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #3  
    Mine still says BETA as well
  4. #4  
  5. #5  
    And mine still says beta on the front page - but not on the inner pages. But it has always been like that, as far as I know?
    Anders H.
  6. #6  
    Still beta on my phone.
  7. #7  
    There tends to be a post like this once every week or two. Posting is like opining your mouth...best to think first.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    There tends to be a post like this once every week or two. Posting is like opining your mouth...best to think first.
    You're right....maybe you should try your own advice sometime.
    Moderator can close this thread before we get too many of us posting without thinking first...
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    You're right....maybe you should try your own advice sometime.
    No need....I'm infallible.

    ----
    Beta tag/ribbon only displays on the initial App Catalog screen.

Posting Permissions