1.    #1  
    I searched here and google, found their forums and what not but not a whole lot of information on it, there doesn't seem to be a trial for the stickyman app, it sounds cool, def worth 1.49 of course if it does what it says, I just was hoping to get a bit of a review from anyone who has it or has tried it, or even find a trial temp version maybe

anyone have any thoughts on it? thanks!
    I have extreme dislike for this app since i've bought it, and seriously regret the purchase.. Doesn't function at all how I thought it would.
  3.    #3  
    how does it function then? i saw a few comments how someone said it didn't function as promised but someone else tried to explain that it did but you had to use it a certain way, not sure if that was a resolution or not. It just seems like an app worthy of buying for me if it does what it says.... I know its only a buck and change but my first official purchase shouldn't be a dud
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I really like Stickyman. I use it all the time. At first i didn't like it b/c it defaulted to a corkboard background, but if you go into the preferences you can choose what background you want it to use. I use themes alot and change them quite often, and i haven't had a problem at all. When i first got it sometimes it wouldn't save a new note every once and awhile, after i would restart my phone it worked fine. I haven't had that problem though for a couple of weeks. My opinion is that its an awesome app, works great and definitly worth the money.
  5.    #5  
    excellent, thank you... I'll probably buy it but I've heard both ways on it so far hmmmm
    one of the most useful apps so far. it has become my main task app.

It posts the stickons to your wallpaper by syncing them to their server. for a time it did not work because i think their server was done for a while. Also, if your data connection is flaky it may not work perfect. But prob. 80% of the time it does.

I like it.