1.    #1  
    Hi to everyone,

as the post at MotionApps: Guest blogger series No.1 post: LJP and Classic says, while we're waiting for the "1.3.1 issue" fix to be released, we're starting a special series in our blog, called “guest blogger post series”.

The guest bloggers are all of you who want to write about how you use Classic.

So drop us a PM here, or on our page at Classic by MotionApps | Facebook.
    We’d love to hear from you, and publish your write-ups.

Cheers!

Oh, and although it sounds ironic because we know some of you cannot use Classic at all right now, we hope soon you'll be able to say "good stories" only.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Is that "hope" as in "we know something you don't about how close Palm is to releasing a WebOS update that will fix everything," or "hope" as in "I hope they fix this thing before we go bankrupt because of it?"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by regnaD kciN View Post
    Is that "hope" as in "we know something you don't about how close Palm is to releasing a WebOS update that will fix everything," or "hope" as in "I hope they fix this thing before we go bankrupt because of it?"
    Eeeeer…tricky one. There’s this NDA we have signed, kind of holding us off from commenting on this one.

It sure s***s knowing you’re standing behind something that’s broken, and you’re still somehow kind of helpless about it.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic by MotionApps View Post
    Eeeeer…tricky one. There’s this NDA we have signed, kind of holding us off from commenting on this one.

It sure s***s knowing you’re standing behind something that’s broken, and you’re still somehow kind of helpless about it.
    Will the NDA prevent you from telling us whether you KNOW the fix will work...?

I am asking this because I believe the last update was open to the developers for testing before it was released and that didn't turn out so well...

I'd hate to do all this waiting and find out we are still screwed.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre