Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    but...it's all about which phone has the MOST APPS. Right? That's what droid and apple would like you to think....
    : (){:|:&};:
    I don't got a problem with they making money but a big receipt app or a big app for all the sport teams would be the best not half asz apps with no kind of UI design ...
    getting ready for 1.4.5? hmmm...

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    getting ready for 1.4.5? hmmm...
    Yeah, I'm sure those apps needed updates to work right on 1.4.5.
    Anyone ever d/l one? I'm curious as to what degree of awful they are... I might just check one out during the half-off app deal.

If I were a dev releasing an app today I'd be a bit upset that it got buried under a pile of Brighthouse...

Palm, maybe institute a rule? Only 5 apps released / day / dev?
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Anyone ever d/l one? I'm curious as to what degree of awful they are... I might just check one out during the half-off app deal.

If I were a dev releasing an app today I'd be a bit upset that it got buried under a pile of Brighthouse...

Palm, maybe institute a rule? Only 5 apps released / day / dev?
    Crappy or not, they are mostly public domain content or other free content...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Crappy or not, they are mostly public domain content or other free content...
    I understand that... I'm just curious as to how haphazardly the applications themselves were put together.
    That stupid Bighthouse just updated 30 or so of their apps, and now all that trash has been bumped back to the top of the app store! Why doesn't Palm remove Bighthouse Labs? They are just spammers, who's content never seems to sell. 99.9 percent of their apps have 1 to 5 downloads and that is it! So I really think Palm needs to dump Brighthouse and remove all of that company's garbage!

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

hey Brighthouse, how about an app of my quotes? Looks like at the rate you're pumping them out we'll all have our own personal quote app. How about:

if you live in a floodplain, you're gonna get wet. Or

ignorance is only skin deep, but stupidity goes clear to the bone.

pm me for more
    Quote Originally Posted by mofishmgr View Post
    hey Brighthouse, how about an app of my quotes? Looks like at the rate you're pumping them out we'll all have our own personal quote app. How about:

if you live in a floodplain, you're gonna get wet. Or

ignorance is only skin deep, but stupidity goes clear to the bone.

pm me for more
    Yeah!!!

Brighthouse almost has enough apps to release their killer app. It will be free and called "Palm's App Catalog with Brighthouse Apps filtered out - By Brighthouse Labs." They will win the 100k prize with the app being out for only 1 week.
    They are screwing over all the real devs by doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJspeed View Post
    Brighthouse almost has enough apps to release their killer app. It will be free and called "Palm's App Catalog with Brighthouse Apps filtered out - By Brighthouse Labs." They will win the 100k prize with the app being out for only 1 week.

LOL! I'm glad that there is a App-Store blocking patch though, because I'm sick of getting exited for new apps; just to have them be from Brighthouse Labs. Every day I check out to app store is like x-mas morning, and Brightouse is the horrible lump of coal that tears my hopes into pieces!!! If I took over Palm Inc tomorrow morning, Brighthouse would be totally and completely banned by noon.

Palm should stagger this stuff out. Seriously, it looks even worse with Hide App Vendors installed and you realize that only six or so apps were really updated and they're mostly lost in the haze of 30 BHL updates. It's a bit unfair.
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
    And Brighthoust releases another steaming coil on the app catalog... Seriously palm needs to limit each and every dev to 5 releases / updates per day
    christ app catalog is infested with brighthouse
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    And Brighthoust releases another steaming coil on the app catalog... Seriously palm needs to limit each and every dev to 5 releases / updates per day
    I don't think Palm really cares. Brighthouse is just selling pure garbage and Palm hasn't taken any action yet. I just checked out the new apps in the app store, and only 1 of the apps is new. The other 20 or so apps are just more Brighthouse spam. I can't freakin' stand them anymore!!!

Palm, ((BAN)) Brighthouse Labs!!!

Yet another day of BHLabs spamming... almost the ENTIRE "What's New" for today is from this guy's crap.

And by the look of things, it's a one man shop (Chris) trying to look like a friggin design house, someone should give him an earful:
    Brighthouse Labs Mobile Device Developement - Contact Us
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    While this sale is going on Palm is actually paying them to use them (and screw real developers). Half of the apps aren't even new, they just changed the price to get pushed to the top of the list.
    Last edited by alpinejag; 06/23/2010 at 07:28 AM.
    maybe someone can collect all the content brighthouse is publishing, and offer it in a single free app. Call it the 'a brighthouse collection of quotes that are free to the world'

and update it every day to keep it on top...

anyone able to do that?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast