1.    #1  
    I bought Feeds from the App Store the day it came out (awesome app!) but now it stopped launching. I tried uninstalling/deleting it and redownloading but it didnt help. When I click it the app stays highlighted for a while but nothing happens. And if I click "Tap to Launch" in App Store nothing happens.

Also, I know its App Catalog but I much prefer App Store :P
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I also purchased it and it ceased to launch today. I push the button, it looks like it is going to open, then nothing. Anyone else?
    its been like that for a few days now
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Argh what a pain! I love this app so much and it has just been getting better and better since inception. I own a smart phone for two reasons on a day to day basis; for the ability to check emails anywhere and the ability to check my RSS feeds anywhere. Of course the ability to check RSS without a full fledged web browser would be pointless so 3 reasons I guess :-D
    well i dont believe its the app but whoever built it. their servers or whatever you should go to the develpers web site and inquire lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    same problem here
    been working fine for 3 weeks then today it just stops...
    Looks to be intentional on the part of the developer.

THIS PRODUCT IS A BETA PRODUCT AND WILL CEASE FUNCTIONING ON December 8, 2009.
    Please keep up to date on all versions and report any bugs.
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/feeds

Time to pony up the $4.99 in the App Catalog, it would seem.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post

Time to pony up the $4.99 in the App Catalog, it would seem.
    I would if I could...paid apps are not available in EU yet.

Think the developer should extend the free version until people everywhere can buy it!

Gx
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    it's not working for us paid customers either
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Ya, the paid version died onthe 12th. They have an updated but apparently it wont be approved till monday.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    i tought it was just me! whew.. this is not right how can a paid app have a time limit?
    Quote from their Twitter Account:
    We have been hearing of people with Feeds and it not launching. We have fixed the issue and submitted it to @Palm. Hang tight!
    Delicious Morsel (deliciousmorsel) on Twitter
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    There was an update in the App catalog yesterday that fixed the issue. Feeds is working fine for me know.