Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    according to one of chuqs post on one of the forums on oct 30 they were still trying to catch up on the backlog of apps. Do you think palm is adding apps when they come in or do you think they are still "catching up?"

chuqs post: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...p-catalog.html
    hard to tell, how to know when the app was submitted.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    yeah. . . . . . . . . . . . .not what I meant
    I wish the App catalog had a "junk" feature where you could toss crap apps, never to be seen again unless you remove it from the trash.

While there are a few great apps, most of them are worthless in my opinion and I'm tired of having to scroll through a lot of junk just to see if there's anything good there.

The first candidates for the "crap file" would be all the stupid tip calculators and fart apps. That should cut down the catalog by at least half.
    A trash option would be great! I too think that the fart applications are trash. There are also too many sporting teams. Would love to see Shazam and Pizza Hut (so I could order a pizza from my phone like the iPhone one).
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    Do you think palm is adding apps when they come in or do you think they are still "catching up?"
    I think they have caught up. I have heard from other developers that approval time for Apps were very long in the past. By the time I submitted my first app, it only took a week to approve. The last app I submitted was on Friday and accepted on Monday (so basically 1 business day). I have heard from other developers that their apps were accepted in 1 day.

App updates, while not as fast as initial app approvals, are getting faster. I posted an update and it took about 5 days to go through.

Everything has definitely gotten faster, so it leads me to believe that they have polished their review process and have caught up.