Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I've had a problem before with certain apps from the App Catalog, where they would download to the phone; but then not run correctly; or would give me a message "Please download again" without ever really installing.

One of those apps is AddMob's MobPaper. It installs, even launches, but then nothing happens.
    Looking in Preware, I noticed that while the package size was ~18K, the installed package size was 32 bytes. This could be due to a download issue (but I am on wifi...), or something wrong with the actual package on Palm's server.
    Tried chatting with Palm support about it and their answer was that something could be wrong with the submitted application itself.

I am curious to know if this is an overall problem or not. Try MobPaper for example. Does it download & run on your Pre correctly?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I had the same problem. Pretty sure restarting my phone fixed it.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I restarted the phone and even did partial erase, but that did not help.
    For one app I found another user here who experienced the same thing. Don't know about the other apps though.
    same problem here, sagpipe. re-start did not help.
    looks like mobpaper was removed as an app. back to the drawing board.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Actually happened to me with another app- don't remember now, but prior to 1.3.5.
    Seemed to be some problem with downloading the specific package or a bad package on the Palm server.