Hi folks,

I recently installed preware and installed a couple of homebrew apps. Today when I tried to install an app from the app catalog, I got the "app limit" reached message. I removed several apps that I had but still I get the same app limit message if I try to install anything from the app catalog. However, I installed a new app from homebrew and it worked fine. Can someone please help me? I'm very frustrated.

Thanks,
    ipot
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    thats life. Palm hasn't come out with the update yet .. so the app limit is still there ... will preware there is not app limit. so sit tight until the palm update.. its not just u ..its all of us.
    Hi Saundra, thanks for the message. I understand that everybody is still facing the app limit issue. My problem is that *even after deleting several installed apps that should have freed up enough memory,* I still get the same message that I can't install because of the memory limit. That can't be because I just deleted seven different apps Is this a common issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by ipot View Post
    Hi Saundra, thanks for the message. I understand that everybody is still facing the app limit issue. My problem is that *even after deleting several installed apps that should have freed up enough memory,* I still get the same message that I can't install because of the memory limit. That can't be because I just deleted seven different apps Is this a common issue?
    I'm having the same problem as you are. I understand that the next version is supposed to fix it but I can't help but think there's something else going on here. Just like you, I deleted several applications to make room for the new one I needed but in spite of creating probably ten times the memory space that I was being told it needed, I continue to get the "not enough memory" warming. It makes no sense.