1.    #1  
    I downloaded this app and it worked perfectly, but left it open in small card view and my battery went from 90% to 63% in about 2 hours with phone in holster doing nothing, removed app and back to normal, don't know if it was a coincidence or if it was the app doing it, anyone else have this app?
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    That app is the worst. I would be embarrassed if i put that app out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    I downloaded this app and it worked perfectly, but left it open in small card view and my battery went from 90% to 63% in about 2 hours with phone in holster doing nothing, removed app and back to normal, don't know if it was a coincidence or if it was the app doing it, anyone else have this app?
    Ah, that's very interesting.

Yesterday I installed one of their other apps, Moo Cow. I played the sound a few times and then switched off my Pre as I was going out to a formal dinner.

When I got home about 4 hours later my Pre was completely dead. It would not switch on. I plugged it into the wall charge, the TS would not help, and a picture of a big battery with a lightening arrow showed up. It took about 15 minutes charging before my Pre came up with the Palm resetting screen, and when it came to life my battery was at 1% charge.

So it looks like the company behind these 'fun' apps have a bug !!
    Last edited by ChasT; 12/09/2009 at 11:33 AM.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    *runs to pre to remove *

Wondered why my battery life was horrible yesterday., Installed .44 Magnum.

Slacker Button didnt seem to have the same effect. I did remove it just incase but its pretty worthless anyways... At least the android .44 magnum has the gun and you can take it apart and **** it then shoot it. not just a button...
    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 12/09/2009 at 11:59 AM.
    SCK Manager
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    *runs to pre to remove *

Wondered why my battery life was horrible yesterday., Installed .44 Magnum.
    please let me know if it fixes you too.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    I have a feeling my horrible battery life over the past three days or so is a result of 44 magnum. The weird thing is I deleted it right after loading it. (It didn't work.) But my batteery continues to drain. It seems to have left a bug somewhere in the system. Not sure what to try next.
    Same here. if anyone knows how to fix the bug please share
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    One thought for those who left the app running, it is ad supported, so it is probably downloading ads fairly often.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    One thought for those who left the app running, it is ad supported, so it is probably downloading ads fairly often.
    Was my thought exactly, after removing app i'm back to normal batt consumption, lol not that thats a good thing....
    thanks for the heads up guys, removed the app second i saw this.
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    Same here. if anyone knows how to fix the bug please share
    Don't install an app whose sole purpose is to make a gunshot noise?
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Don't install an app whose sole purpose is to make a gunshot noise?
    Brilliant!