Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    there is a plethora of shabby, so-so themes in preware (including mine lol). there should be a category called "fully featured" so that we can easily find those themes that are really in depth. i know.. i apologize.. another suggestion to make those at internals jobs even more tedious. internals are who created and are in charge of preware huh? yeah..
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    not a good idea? i'm too picky or what?
    I think it is, I think there are far too many themes and not as many "pro looking" themes. Too many themes are just peices of other themes mixed together. So far my favorites have been the origonal blue theme, and the have some color theme (current favorite) because both brought some new stuff. I especially like have some color because its not an icon changer, but a theme itself with an awesome quick launch thay feels new yet still webos like, nice backgrounds in apps and has a pro feel. I hope to see a nice messaging update on this them and who knows what! Lets get some more unique pro looking themes! And a catagorie to match (themers please don't take offense would just like some more unique simple yet sleek themes that look built in
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yay! +1 for pro theme category
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    helloooo
    there are some red and black themes that go pretty deep and look amazing. i love the icons, new backgrounds in apps, etc.
    pro-themes category seems like a good idea, but so is doing a bit of reading and taking time to scroll through all of the screen shots available. ha, unless the developer only put up one. but i'd probably stay away from a theme created by someone who couldn't take the time to/thought it wasn't worthy of showing off.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    there are some red and black themes that go pretty deep and look amazing. i love the icons, new backgrounds in apps, etc.
    pro-themes category seems like a good idea, but so is doing a bit of reading and taking time to scroll through all of the screen shots available. ha, unless the developer only put up one. but i'd probably stay away from a theme created by someone who couldn't take the time to/thought it wasn't worthy of showing off.
    you mean scroll through almost 900 themes to find the 10 themes that are truly in depth? nooooo waaaay.. i don't mean to sound insulting, but that is absurd..
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    there is a plethora of shabby, so-so themes in preware (including mine lol). there should be a category called "fully featured" so that we can easily find those themes that are really in depth. i know.. i apologize.. another suggestion to make those at internals jobs even more tedious. internals are who created and are in charge of preware huh? yeah..
    Theme categories are determined by the theme authors, not webos-internals or preware.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Lots of Apps seem to be done just to say they made an App.

Its the same with Themes.

That's the price of success.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē