1.    #1  
    There were a few apps that I couldn't find listed in the Classic Well, so I entered a request for their addition to the list. Thought I'd mention them here:

I know DateBk6 is Classic certified, but I got off the DateBk train at DateBk5 since it met all my needs. I recently loaded this older version into Classic (more as an archive than anything), and it appears to work fine. I haven't really put it through any paces to speak of, and haven't tried any alarms.

Also, BDicty v5.7 Pro, which I think I received for free with an older version of DocsToGo works; both dictionary and thesaurus.

Almost not worth mentioning, since this one hasn't even been available for the better part of the decade, but MathPad v1.5 works just fine, and is the main reason I bought Classic. Akin to MathCad, it solves systems of equations.

Regards,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    There were a few apps that I couldn't find listed in the Classic Well, so I entered a request for their addition to the list. Thought I'd mention them here:

I know DateBk6 is Classic certified, but I got off the DateBk train at DateBk5 since it met all my needs. I recently loaded this older version into Classic (more as an archive than anything), and it appears to work fine. I haven't really put it through any paces to speak of, and haven't tried any alarms.

Also, BDicty v5.7 Pro, which I think I received for free with an older version of DocsToGo works; both dictionary and thesaurus.

Almost not worth mentioning, since this one hasn't even been available for the better part of the decade, but MathPad v1.5 works just fine, and is the main reason I bought Classic. Akin to MathCad, it solves systems of equations.

Regards,
    Tom
    Thanks much TomJ. Your additions are now published for all visitors of Classic Well to see them.

Cheers!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog