Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    New super update! now available in the official app catalog! and thanks to the wonderful new design, you can simply click here to get the link sent to your phone.

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=1074

Check fmylife.com, textsfromlastnight.com, mydrunktexts.com, mylifeisaverage.com, or twitter.com/s***mydadsays every day? This is the app you need! Handily aggregates all the feeds into one easy to use, easy to read format for your webOS device! Best of all, it's Free!!!

(fingers crossed) trying ads instead of a paid app. if you see something you like, please check it out.

Last edited by nautilusx; 01/08/2010 at 12:34 AM.
    looks interesting.. i didnt see it on the homebrew page or the app catalog.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you much! should be up soon on homebrew(as soon as its approved etc...), app catalog...i have no idea.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    This stuff is to funny!
    Looks nice... looking in Preware for it now...

EDIT: I guess it's not quite there yet... I'll be watching for it though.
    Has anyone been able to download this app yet?
    Shows up in the feed list at Index of /feeds/precentral but com.hiddenworldhut.gladthatsnotme_0.3.02_all.ipk is 404
    I would buy it if I could see most recent/popular/etc for each site.
    Also if it could preload posts in the background that would rock.
  9.    #9  
    hey sorry guys i uploaded the wrong version and am just fixing it! thanks for the patience.
  10.    #10  
    agreed deffenetly and that is certainly functionality im currently working on
    Looks great! Let us know when the app is updated.
  12.    #12  
    updated!
    What is the difference between the two versions? I noticed it expires on 12/31/09. Then what?
    Thanks
    Loving the app. Is it possible to add a way to load more or are you limited to the preset number of posts?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneziz View Post
    What is the difference between the two versions? I noticed it expires on 12/31/09. Then what?
    Thanks
    It should be in the official catolog in the next two weeks so it will be available there!

the updated version just fixes one minor feed issue i saw
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Loving the app. Is it possible to add a way to load more or are you limited to the preset number of posts?
    currently it is limited to the amount of posts in the sites rss feed, im working with the fml api to be able to add more, and am working on figuring out how to implement it in the other feeds as well. thanks for the feedback!
  17.    #17  
    Hey is anyone having issues loading any part of the app?
    It keeps telling me that MLIA is down, even though it isn't.
  19.    #19  
    unfortunately that piece is out of my hands...after the site redesign a few weeks ago on mylifeisaverage.com they broke the rss feed. they say they are working on fixing it but untill then i cant update that feed..

from their bug site:

"The RSS feed for MLIA doesn't seem to be working. I clicked on the "RSS Feed" link at the bottom of the page and that now just takes me to the top of the page I'm on. What's wrong?"
    --lawrenceofaustralia, Sydney, Australia

The RSS feed was a victim of hurry. We rushed to get the new site done, before the old site completely crashed. There were a few other things that got postponed too, just so we could launch in time. We will add the RSS feed back in the next couple of weeks. Until then, you will just have to come to the site. We will hurry though, promise.
    Great App!!! I hope the post limit gets increased.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast