Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thank you once again!!!
    Out of curiosity, what does the latest update contain?
    LOL...this app is great. Thank you.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    Out of curiosity, what does the latest update contain?
    ive added "it made my day" and "not always right"
    ive removed "my life is average" until they fix it
    added the ability to sms/email
    fixed some problems with headers, out of place titles etc...
    restructured the code so it loads faster
    redid some of the graphics

probably a few more things in there but its alot of just...fixing things
    ...I had all of that (as much as I can tell anyhow) in 0.6.04...unless I'm missing something.

I was referring to 0.6.07.

Thanks!
  6.    #46  
    ...I had all of that (as much as I can tell anyhow) in 0.6.04...unless I'm missing something.

I was referring to 0.6.07.

Thanks!
    ah...lol sorry! i forgot i did that. its just a very minor thing, some of the titles did not go with the entry.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nautilusx View Post
    haha thank you very much. I contacted them again last week and they said it is something they are still working on. Im attempting to create a work around, but it'd be best if they just fixed it.

hows this newer version working for you
    Works great. And enjoying the newest feeds too (IMMD and NAR). It was pretty awesome to be at a party where one of my buddies whips out his iPhone, brags about this cool "FML" app he has, and I whip out GTNM with the same FML, but all the additional stuff too! Take that iPhone...
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbengr View Post
    Works great. And enjoying the newest feeds too (IMMD and NAR). It was pretty awesome to be at a party where one of my buddies whips out his iPhone, brags about this cool "FML" app he has, and I whip out GTNM with the same FML, but all the additional stuff too! Take that iPhone...
    hahaha thats like the best compliment ever! thanks much and very glad you enjoy it!! Hopefully we can get some more envious apps!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbengr View Post
    I do the same thing to my girlfriend. :-D

Then she launches Facebook or Trapster and laughs at me though. :-(
  10.    #50  
    Thanks to everyone for helping work the kinks out of this!

now available in the official app catalog!!!
    Just purchased. Congrats!

They have your icon wrong in the App Catalog though....it is correct on the launcher screen though.
  12.    #52  
    Just purchased. Congrats!

They have your icon wrong in the App Catalog though....it is correct on the launcher screen though.
    ya know if its not one thing its another! I did notice that and emailed my contact immediately. she said its actually a known issue affecting many apps currently and shed pass it along to systems.

thank you very much for purchasing i really appreciate it!
    bought it today.. thanks
  14.    #54  
    thanks!!

you will all be happy to hear in the very near future a release will include 6+ more feeds!
    Good god, man! What else are you including?

(hell, I didn't even know about SMDS, MDT, or NAR until I got this App...)
  16.    #56  
    Good god, man! What else are you including?

(hell, I didn't even know about SMDS, MDT, or NAR until I got this App...)
    I know ive leaned about so many of these sites from many many many requests people have made! Im trying to include them all, the only one i havent been able to get yet is my life is average wich is probably the most requested, because the rss feed does not work as yet on their site (it is a known issue and i hear they are working on it)

you can check out a preview at
    Hidden World Hut - webOS

should be out in the next week or so!! (free update for those who've purchased it already obviously )

also, anyone whos bought it id ask that you please give it a review (they really really help!)
    Rest assured that I reviewed it (I'm one of the first reviews, actually!) and gave it 5 stars. Looks like the "worst" review you got was 4 stars because you can't search or view older posts.

I'm actually NOT looking forward to this update...I already waste too much of my time reading the feeds you do support! :-p
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    hey man, been following this app since homebrew.
    I certainly don't mind the change from ad supported to paid app.

it's pretty slick for under a buck, I certainly wouldn't mind paying even more of a premium if the following could be implemented:
    - search function
    - browsing through archive
    - deeper function integration (comments, rating etc. as supported by the sites themselves)
    - I've noticed the smds feed only displays every two or three days? strange.

I know you're already working on some of these, would love to see this app's functionality expand. and like I said, these features could definitely justify a price increase.

anyway, I'll keep spreading the good word.

by the way, think you could look into fmp support?

for those who don't know:
    fmp = fmeplease.com
    for what its worth, SMDS is a twitter feed, that goes through ups and downs of increased content... so, some weeks youll see 3-4, others, 1 or none.

Great app, second app cat purchase.

However, if you do end up adding a ton of feeds... any chance they would be user sortable? Allowing us to put our favorites on the first page, etc
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    However, if you do end up adding a ton of feeds... any chance they would be user sortable? Allowing us to put our favorites on the first page, etc
    Great question...and I fully support this!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast