Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by soundsurj93 View Post
    Great App!!! I hope the post limit gets increased.
    Thank you very much! And i will certainly work on that.
    GREAT app... this just makes me laugh in the AM when work is slow
    I don't know if it's just me or not...but starting this morning, I could no longer view TFLN...
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    I don't know if it's just me or not...but starting this morning, I could no longer view TFLN...
    unfortunately they do not have their rss set up correctly and if someone puts a symbol in the title of one of the stories (like a & or - or something) it messes up the whole feed and it goes down. i sent them an email on how to fix it so it should be back up soon.

sorry about that!
    Any idea when the MLIA feed might be fixed?

Also, any word on then the full version will be available? I would really like to be able to send messages via SMS or email...
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Great app, I first found it on file coaster and after trying it I was hoping to find the full version in the AppCatalog. It would have been the first app I'd bought. Even better that it will be free!

Really looking forward to the SMS function and increased post count.
  7.    #27  
    Any idea when the MLIA feed might be fixed?

Also, any word on then the full version will be available? I would really like to be able to send messages via SMS or email...
    the MLIA feed still has not been fixed by the owners of the site, in its place i added It Made My Day, and Not Always Right. as soon as MLIA is back up and running i will have it on the app.

should be available this week (fingers crossed!) with greatly improved performance and more feeds!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    How is it coming? Excited for an update!
    I, too, am very anxious for more information from your contact at Palm...any word on when GTNM will be in the App Catalog? I am more than happy to pay for this app, since I use it (multiple times) every day.

...how much of a loser am I? Haha.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    So it's telling me that the Trial has expired. And I don't see it in the App Catalog. Any news on that, or how about another "Trial" version until you get it into the app store? I'm having withdrawals.
    Seconded!

Seriously, I'll just donate through Pay Pal for a full version right now.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Thirded!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Fourthed.
  14.    #34  
    i am very very sorry you guys! palm is taking FOREVER to get this into the catalog. i submitted nov 28th, have done two tiny revisions, and am still waiting. im making a new version for homebrew as i type this and will be up asap tonight, though it may not be posted until deiter is able to mod it.
  15.    #35  
    updated the ipk in the homebrew catalog! you should be able to d/l the new one now.
    I couldn't "thank" you twice, so I decided to post "Thanks" too.

Any word on when the MLIA feed was supposed to get fixed?
  17.    #37  
    I couldn't "thank" you twice, so I decided to post "Thanks" too.

Any word on when the MLIA feed was supposed to get fixed?
    haha thank you very much. I contacted them again last week and they said it is something they are still working on. Im attempting to create a work around, but it'd be best if they just fixed it.

hows this newer version working for you
  18.    #38  
    I, too, am very anxious for more information from your contact at Palm...any word on when GTNM will be in the App Catalog? I am more than happy to pay for this app, since I use it (multiple times) every day.

...how much of a loser am I? Haha.
    they really seem to be dragging their feet for some reason, but she tells me in the next few weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by nautilusx View Post
    haha thank you very much. I contacted them again last week and they said it is something they are still working on. Im attempting to create a work around, but it'd be best if they just fixed it.

hows this newer version working for you
    The new one is working just fine. :-) I now have my daily fill of making myself feel better about my own life.

Quote Originally Posted by nautilusx View Post
    they really seem to be dragging their feet for some reason, but she tells me in the next few weeks
    Well, that sucks. Hopefully things speed up.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    This app is a Godsend. I spend so much time on those sites. This will help. Thanks, and "thanks"
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast