Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Just wanted to say we appreciate the props here from the happy NewsRoom users. We are working on a Google Reader product, but don't have a scheduled release date yet.
    I didnt try all of the various RSS apps out there... I tried all the cheap and free ones. Then one day I noticed Newsroom... its by far the best. I deleted all the others from my phone. Its probably the third or fourth most used app on my phone... right up there with pronto dialer for making calls and such, tweetme for twitter, drPodder and tumblbox... those 5 are most definitely the most used on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenbeans View Post
    Just wanted to say we appreciate the props here from the happy NewsRoom users. We are working on a Google Reader product, but don't have a scheduled release date yet.
    Google reader product? Wah, can't intergrate Google reader into NewsRoom? That's pretty much the only thing missing from NewsRoom. If there is a Google Reader Product coming, I hope the UI is pretty much the same as NewsRoom
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Google reader product? Wah, can't intergrate Google reader into NewsRoom? That's pretty much the only thing missing from NewsRoom. If there is a Google Reader Product coming, I hope the UI is pretty much the same as NewsRoom
    Ikr? I went ahead and bought Newsroom since I read they were working on Google Reader and I figured I'd get it while it was on sale for $2.50. Eh oh well, my fault.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I recently decided to try out some of the different readers out, and finally settled on the google reader. Google updated their mobile site a month or so ago and it is much improved. The igoogle site even works pretty decently and the reader itself is fully featured. I am not an old hand at this, but I haven't had a problem and haven't found any features yet that aren't included. What I like best is that I can add subscriptions or view the latests articles from my phone OR from any browser and it all syncs on it's own. Igoogle is my browser home page, so it is very convenient for me.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    reader.google.com. Its not perfect (Messages in yellow background push down content for 5 seconds meaning when messages fades away content jumps up and is jarring, Mark all as read button only available at bottom, if a new page within the reader is much shorter than the previous one I see a blank page; I need to scroll up to see the content), but for a web-based app it is just wonderful. I use it all the time these days. Having the rss reader part of the browser is definitely the way to go.

veerar.

PS. I didn't list trends in the quibbles, but I would love to turn it off. Very disturbing "feature".
    techtray has a now google reader function to sync feed URL's (login, download your feed URL's and turn the google reader mode on). I use it myself several times a day. (but then again I developed it)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234