1.    #1  
    PictureIt version 1.1.0 is now available on the Palm App Catalog.
    PictureIt is an application that offers a fast and intuitive way to search, browse and share public images from Flickr, Bing, Photobucket, and Google on your Palm Pre or Palm Pixi (If you've ever used the default web browser to search for an image on google for example, you know how annoying it can be).
    [Whats New]:
    1) Photobucket source Added
    2) Search for public images from a specific flickr user by typing '@username' after search query. e.g 'vacation@conan' will give all public images from the user 'conan' which have the tag 'vacation' or typing '@conan' will give all public images from the user 'conan'
    3) Narrow google search results to a specific domain by typing '@domain' at the end of the query e.g. 'snoop@deviantart.com'
    4) Added preference to change download location for images.

... check out a demo at our site: www.codinary.com. Be sure to give us your positive reviews
    Want it, 'not available in your country'.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpa View Post
    Want it, 'not available in your country'.
    Please make it available in germany...it sounds interesting.
    I bought this app and have LOVED it. I tried to download it after a doctor today though and it is not available! What gives?
    I searched and didn't find it listed in the crapalog. If an app has been pulled and you lost it from your phone, due to a doctor or etc. then you can't get it back.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I was hoping there was an ipk out there somewhere that I could install. The catalog should show it as valid because I have paid for it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    the main reason I am not downloading any more paid apps unless the app has proven support from the developer! Burn me once kinda deal...
    This app was definitely worth the $, even if it was short lived. I certainly got my money worth and I'll pay again if it means I can have it back. Strange it was pulled at all though.

Looking for an answer on this, is the developer mia? Why is the app gone from the catalog? Does anybody know a good alternative?

The developer account was closed, that's why the app isn't in the catalog anymore. I don't know why they wouldn't just pass it on to another developer, or at least post the ipk. I've asked the developer for it (the ipk). I haven't gotten a response yet.

PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    I did the same back in December and never received a response. The strange thing is that Codinary doesn't seem to be developing any applications; it's like they just disappeared.
    Codinary was developing Bouncey which ended up being released by Inglorious Apps. My guess is that part of the Codinary team went on to develop Inglorious Apps.

PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Maybe I'll send em' a tweet and see if they know.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    If you already own it and just weren't able to get it back after erasing it (like when I doctored to 2.1.0 on my Sprint Pre) then you can get it back via DummyMaker.

Once you install DummyMaker (get it from this thread) enter

com.codinary.pictureit

and make the file. When you check for updates, the latest version will be available.

This means that the App Catalog does maintain a copy of a paid app forever but that it is only available if you have it to update, not if you need to reinstall it based upon your Palm Profile. Since that policy applies primarily to abandoned apps, I cannot imagine under what circumstances I would be updating. The only situation in which I would access their stored copy is if mine got deleted, which is exactly the situation in which one cannot access it.

Where do you download DummyMaker from? I looked in Preware and could not find it.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    From the DummyMaker thread here in the forums: http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...f=215&t=280772