1.    #1  
    I don't homebrew so this is my first time seeing Friendsbook(formerley Palmbook) and I must say it puts the Palm App to shame. It isn't perfect but it allows far more functionality than the Official app, and that's a damn shame... kudos to the developer
    Last edited by VickMackey; 12/01/2009 at 03:15 PM.
    The Palm app is very dry and doesn't offer much at all. Friendsflow or Palmbook offer way more functionality.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    The Palm app is very dry and doesn't offer much at all. Friendsflow or Palmbook offer way more functionality.
    Friendsbook is PalmBook. Just renamed I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Friendsbook is PalmBook. Just renamed I believe.
    Correct, but FriendsFLOW is another FBook alternative.
    I downloaded it and the thing kept asking for permission. Tried it multiple times and like reported by other users, it SUCKS battery life. It was taking 10% in a few minutes. No. The official app is fine to check stuff on the fly (and it is fast) and then x.facebook.com to do other things. Using both of these is fine for me, till the official app gets updated.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanfvr View Post
    I downloaded it and the thing kept asking for permission. Tried it multiple times and like reported by other users, it SUCKS battery life. It was taking 10% in a few minutes. No. The official app is fine to check stuff on the fly (and it is fast) and then x.facebook.com to do other things. Using both of these is fine for me, till the official app gets updated.
    Likewise - could not stop it asking for permissions and it eats the battery
    Friendsbook doesn't do much to my battery? Same as any other app.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    adesonic and I see this, and it seems like a bug. I have just put preware on mine and some apps. This is a BIG bug and needs to be fixed. I won't download it again till it is fixed.
    I can't see my own wall and reply easily to comments in my wall. Not as useful as Friends Flow but just looks prettier.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Can't send private messages and can't view wall picture posts as a gallery...
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    when looking at the news feed, if somebody writes on someone else's wall it doesnt show the person that they wrote on...anybody else notice this?