Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    Version 1.0.0 is finally available in the App Catalog!
    Updated to it this morning! Thanks again!

Regards,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Great app!

Just gave it 5 stars!
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Great app!

Just gave it 5 stars!
    Thanks! ;-)
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Oops. Senior moment... I went back and gave it a 5-star review, me-self...

Ciao4Now,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    I just submitted 1.0.1 (Beta) to PreCentral. Changelog is in 1st post.

Thanks to forum member seaus, this version can search in Google Apps Calendars.

If you like this program, please rate or even review it in the App Catalog. Also, please visit the Website, to see our other programs.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Anyone like to confirm, that it works with Google Apps Calendar? Thanks!
    Anyone like to confirm, that it works with Google Apps Calendar? Thanks!
    Yep, works like a charm!
  8. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Yep, works like a charm!
    Same here!
    I keep getting an error when i search:

"Google search failed: Fulltext queries are forbidden for this projection type."

Any ideas? used to work fine, started after last upgrade. Love the app, just what I needed. Now all I need is for it to work again :-\
  10. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post

"Google search failed: Fulltext queries are forbidden for this projection type."

Any ideas? used to work fine, started after last upgrade. Love the app, just what I needed. Now all I need is for it to work again :-\
    It sounds like you might be trying to search a Google Apps Premier calendar, but haven't yet set the correct security protocols for the domain? Have you tried the steps outlined at http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2119991 yet? That might solve your problem.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post

You are talking about 1.0.1, right? And 1.0.0 worked?

The big change between those two is, that 1.0.1 prefers Google Apps over Google Calendar accounts.

So, if your login is good for both and for some reason, your Apps account does not allow full text queries (for example, if your Apps account is not Premium), then you should get this error.

Can you confirm anything about that? If yes, I would make the preferring of Google Apps an option.
    You are talking about 1.0.1, right? And 1.0.0 worked?

The big change between those two is, that 1.0.1 prefers Google Apps over Google Calendar accounts.

So, if your login is good for both and for some reason, your Apps account does not allow full text queries (for example, if your Apps account is not Premium), then you should get this error.

Can you confirm anything about that? If yes, I would make the preferring of Google Apps an option.

I not use Google calendar Premium, nor do I plan on it. I have always used the free Gmail and Google calendar. Obviously I have a Google account (profile), but it is not a premium.

I have never heard of or used Google Apps. Are you saying I will have to get an Apps account for this program to work right? Is Google apps a paid service, I looked at it a little bit. It would not accept my regular Google log-on. I do not have a Google Domain.

I was using 1.0.1, I downgraded to 1.0.0 Still getting the same error. Are any of the previous version available to download?
    Last edited by Butters3605; 01/14/2010 at 05:04 PM. Reason: version testing
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    No, Google Apps is not required.

If 1.0.0 also does not work (anymore), then there is another problem in your case.

I had one user, who had a similar problem with one of his calendars. Please open the preferences menu. There you should see all of your calendars. Try disabling them one by one until the problem goes away (hopefully). Then this calendar must be the problem.

I could not find out, what the problem was in the other user's case, but it was one of his subscribed calendars.
    No, Google Apps is not required.

If 1.0.0 also does not work (anymore), then there is another problem in your case.

I had one user, who had a similar problem with one of his calendars. Please open the preferences menu. There you should see all of your calendars. Try disabling them one by one until the problem goes away (hopefully). Then this calendar must be the problem.

I could not find out, what the problem was in the other user's case, but it was one of his subscribed calendars.
    I got it figured out, I have one calendar that only shares busy/free time. Does not share event details. I unchecked this calendar and now it works great!! Thanks for all the help.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    I am glad, it works. :-)
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Version 1.2.0 is available in the App Catalog.

Changes: Googlecalendarsearch/english - VivaLV-Software
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    If you like Google Calendar Search, you probably like Google Account Search even more. ;-)

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...nt-search.html
    hi all. is there a way for me to add more then one calendar to this app? thanks
  19. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi all. is there a way for me to add more then one calendar to this app? thanks
    If you add the second calendar to be shared with the first (via Google on the web), it should also show up in the application.
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    If you add the second calendar to be shared with the first (via Google on the web), it should also show up in the application.
    how do i change the first one on there?