1.    #1  
    Free in the app catalog. anyone try it yet?
    yes i tried it seems to work with google voice only
    Not yet, but thanks for the heads up!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    What a scam. It's totally Google Voice users only! I got gDial Pro for this! Junk app
    goggle voice already sends me a text of my voicemail. i don't really need this app. besides i check one and it didn't give me a link to the number that was said in the voicemail (instead of just tapping it i would have to type it in) like the text from google did.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I tried it, and works well. I can see the voicemails, play them from my phone, and see the transcriptions. I prefer to use the Pre's phone app as opposed to GDial Pro, so this apps works great for me.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    if only I had google voice :-(
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    2 more google voice invites left....PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaorg View Post
    I tried it, and works well. I can see the voicemails, play them from my phone, and see the transcriptions. I prefer to use the Pre's phone app as opposed to GDial Pro, so this apps works great for me.
    I also tried it and it works pretty well, so I am now using it. It notifies you if you get a voice mail, and then you can open it up and listen or read the transcription.

It is too bad we have to use this workaround through Google Voice instead of having it seamlessly built in to the Pre. Every decent phone out there has this, many have had it for years. It's small failures like this that are keeping the superior OS from having more success.