Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's finally here guys...enjoy!
    Yeah.....for Google Voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    Yeah.....for Google Voice.
    sprint has an agreement with google for voicemail, and have provided a way to use google and there services for your phones voicemail

how to update your sprint phone to use google voice for visual voicemail and free forwarding

Search Results
    There are four lights.
    Thanks.
    Sprint does not have a special agreement with Google, they just removed the fee associated with conditional call forwarding for ALL users. Sprint nor Google endorse the new visual voice-mail app. In fact the name of the app is very misleading.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    gdial pro, already done my friends. I get voice email and app alerts when I get a voicemail. Pretty accurate as well.
    whoops
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    What App are you talking about???
    Its called visual voicemail

I already have gdial pro

wheres a link to discussion for this app tho??
    ok i'm confused. you have to have google voice but they have to invite u to have it?...is that correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyJilly View Post
    ok i'm confused. you have to have google voice but they have to invite u to have it?...is that correct?
    The app works only with Google Voice.

Google Voice is only by invitation, but you can request an invite from Google:

You can request it here:
    https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/

Also, users get a 3 invites after a certain time, and they can distribute those to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyJilly View Post
    That's correct, but "they" can include a person who already has google voice. My understanding is that existing members are given so many invites they may pass out.
    That's correct, but "they" can include a person who already has google voice. My understanding is that existing members are given so many invites they may pass out.
    So... anyone have an invite they can pass my way via PM? I have already asked over at Google, but I really need two invites. DH just got his Pre yesterday and I would love to get him set up with this - with his travel schedule any little bit of 'simple' helps a LOT. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Same here....

I already requested one from Google, but who knows how long it will take. If anyone has an invite left. I would appreciate it........

Thanks in advance!!!!!!
    I don't get this app. Google Voice already has visual voicemail! ***?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    3 invites available, PM me for 1.

Invited are GONE!!!

Plz share your spare invites to others...
    Last edited by imex99; 12/04/2009 at 06:23 AM.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I notice 1 difference about this app so far, it can actually play your voicemail to you, besides the visual voice mail.

Nothing more than visual voicemail and ability to listen to your VM. Tried and deleted already, Gdial Pro is better...
    Last edited by imex99; 12/01/2009 at 07:28 AM.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    2 invites left, PM me
    I don't care for this, I prefer not to give out my paypal information.
    I'm NOT paying a monthly fee for this.
    If they were providing the service, sure.
    But Google is providing the service, this is just an app.
    I would even pay as much as $20 one time, but no way am I paying $5 a month.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast